WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER, WHEN THIS HQ RUNS WILD ON YOU! The Hulk Hogan HQ

Stormtrooper

Championship Contender
He's the most successful professional wrestler in the history of professional wrestling. How he has yet to win this tournament is astounding. His name, is HULK HOGAN!

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

Hulk Hogan was not only the biggest star in the then-WWF during the 80's, and into the early 90's, but he was the backbone behind the global expansion of the promotion, turning them EASILY into the #1 promotion in the world.

hulk_display_image.jpg

After leaving WWF/WWE, he jumped to WCW in 1994, and immediately became the top star throughout the duration of his employment with the Atlanta-based promotion. He also was a founding member of one of the greatest factions of all time, the nWo. And if that's not enough, he was able to completely change his character in 1996, and go from the most loved wrestler, to the most hated. This was brillaint, because while he became the hated villain, he also became the most popular, since after his turn, the wrestling fans became rather jaded, preferring anti-heroes over the babyfaces of yesteryear.

So Hogan was on top from 1984 until 2000, when he left WCW. That's 15 years on top. Surely he's done now, right? Well...... GUESS AGAIN!

hulk-hogan-02.jpg

In 2002, as an old man, he returned to WWE, where he won yet another World Championship and a Tag Team Championship (with Edge, ironically his only Major North American championship ever to not be a Worlds title). Then, after being inducted in the Hall of Fame in 2005, he spent parts of 2005 and 2006 making sporadic appearances, where he thwarted Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton, both of whom are at least 15 years his junior,, full-time performers, and multi-time Worlds Champions.

Is it a coincidence that when Hogan was on top, the promotion became successful? I THINK NOT! Hulk Hogan is the greatest of all time, so come one, come all, and support the ONLY man that SHOULD be the winner of this tournament, The Immortal Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Pastamania > "Can't climb" meme.

This is our year, brotherdudejack. He's ready.

Of course this means another ridiculous loss to some weird lesser guy because he can't grab barbed wire, or he can't get to his feet by the count of 10 as needed in a match, even though he's never failed in this regard as a face...ever. /LingeringBitterness

So according to the Tournament draw LD, it looks like the Hulkster is taking on Road Warrior Hawk. This should be an easy one for the Hulk, as Hawk is a Tag Team guy, and Hogan faced better power-wrestlers.

And if the Ladder nonsense claims him again like it did last year, this whole tournament is a giant load of shit. Hogan can climb. He's done it to win matches before.

hulk-hogan.jpg

daddy.jpg

Hogan is an over-rated crock of shit fit only for crusty old men and douchebag alpha males. I look forward to ignoring any and all propaganda pushing for him and any "he's teh hulk, he's teh best" shit and voting his ass out of this as soon as humanly possible.

Hey all you Hulkamaniacs, if want to let everyone know who you are supporting, here is the OFFICIAL Hulk Hogan WrestleZone Tournament sig.

2dwewj6.png

If you would like to use it, that is wonderful. However, please make sure to credit Theo, who spent time making this wonderful image.

Also, if you want to link the image to this HQ or his tourney match thread, go ahead and do that, too.

DirtyJosé;3839396 said:
Hogan is an over-rated crock of shit fit only for crusty old men and douchebag alpha males. I look forward to ignoring any and all propaganda pushing for him and any "he's teh hulk, he's teh best" shit and voting his ass out of this as soon as humanly possible.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=211952

So you will blatantly violate the rules of the tournament, just to appease your massive ego? I know you're a douche, but still, that's over the top. Now get the hell out of the Hogan HQ and run back to the HQ of whatever loser you're backing.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=211952

So you will blatantly violate the rules of the tournament, just to appease your massive ego? I know you're a douche, but still, that's over the top. Now get the hell out of the Hogan HQ and run back to the HQ of whatever loser you're backing.

Re-read those rules, chump. My post and my reasoning stand within those rules. And I'll share that where I like, here or anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back