What Wrestlemania was supposed to be

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
After thinking about it, Wrestlemania 25 should have been awesome. Dont get me wrong, I really enjoyed this years Mania (exept for the mainevent) But I think if we would have got what we were orginaly supposed to get things would be a lot better. Here's what the card was supposed to look like, or at least what I've heard it was supposed to be.

WHC match - Batista(c) vs John Cena

WWE title match - Edge(c) vs Bigshow

Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin/Hulk Hogan

Christian vs Jeff Hardy

Randy Orton vs Triple H

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

MITB ladder match

Diva battle royal

Tag Title Unification

If we would have got that instead of what we did get I think a lot more people would be happy right now. I really believe that Orton vs Triple H was going to happen at Wrestlemania no matter what, but they had to make it for the title due to Batista's injury. That match probably would've been a whole lot better if it wouldnt have been the mainevent. We would have still got HBK/Taker, MITB, and the Diva match, and those were all positive parts of Wrestlemania IMO. Then you add on Christian/Hardy which would have been a great feud, Bigshow vs Edge which would have probably been good, and Cena vs Batista 2 in the mainevent, then we'd get Steve Austin's last match against Chris Jericho, while still using the Legends storyline. That would have been a really kick ass Wrestlemania.

It really does suck though. It seems like every year the WWE has some grand plans for Wrestlemania, but every year one person gets injured and fucks the whole thing up.

Kennedy's push got fucked because he was suspended. Then Jeff Hardy got suspended. Then Rey Mysterio was injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back