• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you like to get this Xmas?

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I probably get a 40" LCD and a PS3 (if I can withdraw some of my 401k money), also I want to buy some furniture for my new house! yay!

if not, well, I guess just some new clothes, and maybe a 30+ in. LCD. The TV is a must, I'm tired of my 25" CRT.

I am bound to get some money so clothes, games, dvds will all be brought.

Quite looking forward to it.

I wish I could get a PS3 and flat screen telly but i doubt I am getting that much cash!

America The Consumerist, Fuck Yeah.

I guess that's one of the MANY reasons why we are so fucked, economically speaking.

I'll probably get a new tattoo if I have the money. Here's the 2 I do have.

Eagle.jpg

other.jpg

Im getting some added to my left arm, and probably getting the other side of my ribs done. maybe add some to my back. I neeedz ideas

I don't buy myself presents, I'd rather spend that money on other people in my family, I mean christ, these people have had to put up with my miserable ass for the better part of their lives (in most cases), they deserve gifts

I typically will buy random dvds that most people think I'm stupid for getting throughout the year.

I never buy myself a gift specifically for Christmas. My money goes to the people I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back