What would happen if....

dionlyone18

Pre-Show Stalwart
Over the years we have had the pleasure of watching the best matches...best commentary...best superstars..etc...superstars like Austin,Rock,SCSA,HHH,HBK,Orton,HOgan,Ultimate Warrior,Slaughter,Flair,and many many more...but i was thinking about this the other day.......
I was thinking...what would happen if..there never was an attitude era?? What would happen if there never was a Austin,Rock,HHH,HBK,ORton,Cena? What im trying to say is..would the wwe be as popular as it is today without them..what would have happen if hhh and cena besided to stay in bodybuilding and Orton stayed in the army, hogan stayed in college rock stayed with football? i cant think about the wwe without them but i want to know in your own words who do you think would have been a bigger name..from the past or current stars....would the wwe be a household name..would there be a Wrestlemania...Just wrap your head around that for a second..no Hulkamania,No four horseman,No DX,No Kliq,No Viper,No chaingang...etc...just let me know who do you think would be the top or if the wwe would be at he top of the food chain

OH and this is my first thread....so be nice....if i made a mistake...dont talk down to me please!!!

one thing i can think of for sure is that the WWF would have probably succumbed to the Monday Night Wars, losing to WCW. The attitude Era was the biggest boom that wrestling had ever seen, and it saved the WWF's life.

They would probably all be gone....

Wrestling couldn't have lasted without that era. People would have lost interest with it and it all would have faded away... wcw, ecw, wwe, tna, jello midget wrestling (okay that one may have stayed)...

That attitude era propelled wrestling into what it is today... without it, i think your looking at wwe being a thing of the past.....

How about think about what could've happened, We could have wrestlers nobody has ever heard about. sure wrestling may not exist, but what if wrestling never had those stars, or the Attitude era, what if they had even bigger stars, and a bigger era then the attitude era. these are just things we will never know how they will end up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back