What Will Happen...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When xfear reaches the 50th rep alter?

I mean, Sly and KB have a rep of 50 but that was just given to the admins. Soon, x will take over the admins rep power.

Just a thought.

We'll likely just lower it down since it means nothing at all.

It really loses its luster once you gain the ability to manipulate it at will.

I'd be willing to wager that X is probably there already, considering I'm sure he gets 1,000 rep points in the period of no more than a week or two.

No X was at 48 a while back. He actually has more rep points than anyone, but KB has like 14,000 something posts and at 1 point every 750 points, it adds up.

No X was at 48 a while back. He actually has more rep points than anyone, but KB has like 14,000 something posts and at 1 point every 750 points, it adds up.

KB has 50 rep points not just because of his posts, but also because when you get made admin you automatically get 50 rep power. At least, this is my understanding.

Well his posts alone would give him 19 rep alter points and I'm sure he has at least 31,000. So I could still be right in theory.

Xfear can jump when everything meets the systems conditions. He's not limited at 49. Administrator rep is statically set, meaning it will not change.

As far as xfear getting to 50...who knows...to be honest, ever since I lowered it a year ago, I haven't thought about it. The whole point of rep, in my mind, is to tell people when they make a good post, not about a bunch of numbers.

mitosis.
He will split into 2 X's, and every time one reaches 50, it happens again. Soon enough he will run the Forum, and then the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back