what the hell????

kabby420

Dark Match Winner
O.k so here's the deal....Vince is doing the greatest wrestlers in raw history next week, how much does anyone wanna bet that Vince is going to say he's the number one guy, because he invented RAW!. I knw this seems like a stupid post, but there is a meaning behind it.
Am I the only one that see's WWE being very very predictable. From HHH turning heel, to Y2J being the savior (i don't care what anyone says WE ALL KNEW IT WAS Y2J AFTER THE FIRST SAVE _US VIDEO, so wwe can't blame the net for that one) Vince seems to think that he still has the element of surprise, and he still keeps us guessing, I'm honestly starting to feel like WWE is a bad drug that I can't get off, i mean i know what's gunna happen, i know that HHH is gunna get the belt then feud with y2j for the title, i know that taker isn't gunna be champ, i know that KHALI for some stupid reason will be showing up in main events, i, and many others pretty much already know what's gonna happen, and we all know it's gunna be crap. If you wanna see what's gunna happen next week on raw or next month on raw just look at the tapes from 1997 and i'm sure you'll find a recycled idea being used. It's liek a bad drug that i can't get off of. And i'm really getting annoyed that nothing has changed in years!!!!!! AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS THAT THIS PROBLEM IS MOST EVIDENT ON RAW. Please someone tell me why raw is the number one brand...the flagship program?
Raw should now be called RETRO RAW! all the same crap from ten years ago!....minus the talent of teh rock and austin, and evil DX

well in ways i agree but in 1997 was hhh a heel? no not really he was doin the dx thig so in that case ur wrong .... and did they do the illgetment son? no ... but no dout hhh will be champ and so will taker i hope edge gets it 1st ad they do another champions match or something.... i think hhh will feud with hbk not y2j .... the name at least storylines repeating... and i think tna istaking some old wwe storylines... its hard to come up with fresh story lines so i agree either vince or the rock will bethe #1 superstar or this will lead to amatch between rick flair and vince what u think?

WOW!
I was thinking the exact same thing when he first said he was going to announce that, I am almost positive he will say "the greatest Raw Wrestler is...........MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" in that stupid Your Fired! voice he does LOL

and yeah you are right, I knew Orton was gonna run in on that Umaga vs Y2J match on Raw which was starting to become a great match, just like you know Y2J was going to come right back out at the end of the show and go after Orton, by the way I thought Y2J looked great against Umaga he has not shown much rust since coming back, I think Rock should be the #1 Raw Star however Steve Austin has many classic moments on Raw as well probably the most out of all of them but I think Vince will announce himself

Evil DX? you mean corporate dx? that was in 99 not 97

it was a horrible run, and f i remember correctly it didnt even last long, i think like maybe 5-6 months (when they reformed) when they went "corporate" it didnt last but i think 2 months

You really think he's going to name the greatest wrestler of all time? It's predictable in the sense that he wouldn't sincerely do that. Also, not everyone really knew it was Y2J after the first video. Maybe the second or the third, but not the first.

I don't understand why people complain about the WWE being predictable. What else do you expect? You can't make something exciting if you don't know what it is. Did you think that those save_us videos could have been some unknown wrestler from OVW? It wouldn't have been exciting at all.

Just a note: I don't understand why they try to build up a "return" of Stone Cold Steve Austin if he's only been gone for a couple of weeks? He returns like once every 4 or 5 weeks and they build it up like it's so exciting.

I don't get how some things are "predictable" like you claimed. It was nothing more than a strong assumption it was Jericho behind the "SAVE_US.222" videos seeing Jericho gave hints that he would be making a return soon on Jimmy King Live and it wasn't Vince McMahon going on the air claiming Jericho signed, it was Dixie Carter that revealed it. If all you do is watch television without the internet, it was very obvious to tell Jericho was behind the "SAVE_US" videos (sarcasm) up until the last video that said "BREAK_THE_WALLS" and yes, the WWE CAN blame the net for it if they would like. There is no reason not to. Also, were there not rumors that it was possibly Shawn Michaels..... ?

Well let us just see if your assumptions will be correct. Let's see if Triple H will win the title and feud with Jericho. Let's see if next week Vince McMahon will say he is the number one guy or whatever.

I'm sure we will all expect a Triple H heel turn because rumors. I'm sure no one was surprised by Jericho's return. The expectations were higher seeing we already were able to predict it has him making his long awaited return and thanks to guys such as Dave Meltzer and others who informs us on everything, we can easily predict what will happen in the future. Same goes with Nature Boy's return and take a look, you constantly see possible future spoilers on the 'net that is always taking place and you have a choice to either spoil yourself and know how to enjoy a wrestling show or to not be spoiled to save any excitement for Mondays.

And actually, RAW was good back in 1997 if you're implying it was a bad show like now (but RAW is starting to improve right now) and I don't see how RAW in 2007 is like how it was in 1997 so please elaborate on that.

So overall I do not understand your main point/s other than predictability which that can be cured in some ways as noted.

No, see people were assuming it was Jericho after the first video and were trying every possible means to prove it was him, but no one actually could. Then the second or third one came out and it threw a wrench in the cogs, cause the second one was pointing directly at HBK (it was 8.2.11 which was HBK if I remember right). The videos continued and HBK made his return, so people went back to hoping and believing it was Jericho. It was still anything BUT confirmed it was Jericho until the final two weeks of it all. When videos with "Break the Walls" and other messages were popping up and then people uploading photos of the WWE Magizine with Jericho on the cover. But otherwise it was all assumption and no one could ever actually say it was Jericho.

As for HHH's heel turn, of course it's going to happen. It's simple fact HHH is hundreds of time better as a heel then he is a face and out of all honesty he is one of the best; if not the best, heels in the past 10 years. When HHH gets to play dirty he is at his best, but you don't want to market a heel HHH when he returned at Summer Slam. You need to let him get his face pop in for awhile, cause fans simply love the guy and I'm sure it made him feel great to come back to an ovation like he got after being gone for the majority of the year. Now the high from that is gone and HHH will go back to doing what he does best. Being the guy we love to hate.

You know so much of what is going to happen, because YOU take the time to read Spoiler posts and News on sites such as this and others. IF you want the element of surprise back into wrestling, you need to avoid the dirt sheets and just watch wrestling. And please don't be all like "No, I don't have to read that stuff to know what is going on" because honestly if sites such as Wrestlezone and other Wrestling Dirt sheets didn't exsist, 95 percent of people would have no clue what is going on in the wrestling industy other then what they are seeing on television. The other 5 pecent would only know more because they are actually people that are the true die hard fans or they know people within the industry.

And so what is VKM announces himself as the "Greatest" Raw Wrestler ever. The man has done more for the industry then you can possible fathom. VKM took everything his grandfather and father built, threw away all relationships with the NWA and the Territory System and built the WWWF/WWF/WWE into a Global Monster. He made names like Hulk Hogan, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin into household names. Vince always wanted to be a wrestler, but his father wouldn't let him. Then in his later years Vince actually stepped into the ring and you know he may not be the greatest wrestler in the world, but he has proven he can go. VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON is the TRUE WRESTLING GOD, the true LVING ICON, and really is the man that has all power in the palm of his hand.

WTF was I ranting about again?

The greatest in RAW history is Stone Cold. He basically saved RAW from WCW, and his character and style are what made people tune in for most of the 90s. It has to be noted that if we were to pick a TRUE MVP of RAW, it would be him.

In order of most important to RAW:

1. Stone Cold
2. Vince McMahon
3. The Rock
4. HHH
5. HBK

Vince is number 2, but only because Austin's character made his own character great. Heels and babyfaces NEED to feed off of each other, and I think the McMahon/Austin war was one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, angle in RAW history, without a doubt.

Austin is MVP. Simple as that.

The greatest in RAW history is Stone Cold. He basically saved RAW from WCW, and his character and style are what made people tune in for most of the 90s. It has to be noted that if we were to pick a TRUE MVP of RAW, it would be him.

In order of most important to RAW:

1. Stone Cold
2. Vince McMahon
3. The Rock
4. HHH
5. HBK

Vince is number 2, but only because Austin's character made his own character great. Heels and babyfaces NEED to feed off of each other, and I think the McMahon/Austin war was one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, angle in RAW history, without a doubt.

Austin is MVP. Simple as that.

From a kayfabe point of view, you REALLY think he's going to announce SCSA as the greatest superstar of all time? I mean, this isn't the hall of fame, this is NOT real. Kayfabe, I can't see him naming anyone other than himself.

just to clarify raw was great back in the ninties. and what i said was they are just trying to recycle ideas from back then... the illigitimate son thing was just a crock no one really cared that much after it was hornswoggle (rumored to be kennedy) it was a flop storyline, (and yes i know kennedy got suspended and they couldn't do it because of wellness policy issues) All i was trying to say in my original thought was i want raw to be original again and have surprises happen all the time... remember when backlund actually won the wwf belt, (and then have diesel smoke his ass in like 10 seconds) that was surprising because backlund actually won the title! or when the 123 kid beat razor, no one saw it comming. and no one saw it comming because itw as all original, never been done before type thing, and even to a larger extent, it happened and it worked because IT NEVER COULD FO HAPPENED...COULD IT?. i'd liek to see orton beat Y2j the forst time around, and have hardy beat HHH for teh title sshot, and have hardy actually win teh belt at rumble, setting up Y2J to turn heel and screw hardy out of teh belt.... it sounds stupid, but if it happened no one would see it comming!

BOTTOM LINE WWE NEEDS TO BE MORE INVENTIVE!!!!!!!

Raws greatest superstars should be narrowed down to The Rock Stone Cold and Triple H all of whom have had success on Raw. Cena should not be a candidate it is too soon. If any of those 3 win no1 should be mad they are 3 of raws greatest of all time.

Hornswaggle, no im not joking

with the way the wwe has gone so far in the past few months something as ridiculous as that wouldnt suprise me, having vince come out, announce hornswaggle, then have khali come out, go to destroy hornswaggle, then have austin or someone come running to the rescue

on the other hand we could have the typical, mcmahon comes out and builds himself up, the glass shatters, austin comes out on the quad bike, delivers a few classic cathphrases, stunners mcmahon, drinks a few beers, leaves,

then the next week mcmahon goes on a rampage and somehow we end up with hornswaggle vs khali

im not trying to crush the spirit of the wwe here its just well, we all know in the back of our minds hornswaggle and austin will have something to do with this

BTW i want to see hornswaggle get stunnered just for the hell of it

You know so much of what is going to happen, because YOU take the time to read Spoiler posts and News on sites such as this and others.

yeah you are 100% correct, I did enjoy wrestling years ago before all the wrestling sites and the spoilers but I must admit I visit Wrestlzone atleast once a day it is kinda hard not to :headbanger:

Yeah, the element of surpise now is much harder becasue of all the Internet "dirt sheets" spoil most of what's going to happen. Y2J's Save_Us promo stuff was actally decent, but we all knew who it was becasue of leaks on the 'Net. that's not WWE's fault.

As far as Vince Naming himself the greatest RAW superstar of all time. That was my first thought. I do believe that wil set up a match at Royal Rumble, maybe Flair Vs. Vince.

O.k so here's the deal....Vince is doing the greatest wrestlers in raw history next week, how much does anyone wanna bet that Vince is going to say he's the number one guy, because he invented RAW!. I knw this seems like a stupid post, but there is a meaning behind it.
Am I the only one that see's WWE being very very predictable. From HHH turning heel, to Y2J being the savior (i don't care what anyone says WE ALL KNEW IT WAS Y2J AFTER THE FIRST SAVE _US VIDEO, so wwe can't blame the net for that one) Vince seems to think that he still has the element of surprise, and he still keeps us guessing, I'm honestly starting to feel like WWE is a bad drug that I can't get off, i mean i know what's gunna happen, i know that HHH is gunna get the belt then feud with y2j for the title, i know that taker isn't gunna be champ, i know that KHALI for some stupid reason will be showing up in main events, i, and many others pretty much already know what's gonna happen, and we all know it's gunna be crap. If you wanna see what's gunna happen next week on raw or next month on raw just look at the tapes from 1997 and i'm sure you'll find a recycled idea being used. It's liek a bad drug that i can't get off of. And i'm really getting annoyed that nothing has changed in years!!!!!! AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS THAT THIS PROBLEM IS MOST EVIDENT ON RAW. Please someone tell me why raw is the number one brand...the flagship program?
Raw should now be called RETRO RAW! all the same crap from ten years ago!....minus the talent of teh rock and austin, and evil DX

I aggree with you that Vince will probally say its him that #1. And thats fine its his show...but he is going to have to relize that nobody cares about what he has to say. Im just hopeing that theres some real wrestling on this 3 hour show to make up for the 30 mins that HHH, and 30 min of Orton/Chris, then the one hour and 40+ mins we are going to see Vince in the ring talking about who is going to be on the show.....only to swerve us in the last 10 mins with a bunch of fake wrestlers come out and him announce he is #1 and then they all aggree with him. (sorry about that being longwinded...but Vince will be as well come Monday)

how do u stun a midget? i'd like to see it just to see how it could be done.

Vince's character wouldn't let him name anyone but himself as the greatest. and the big nights are when the Boss is at his most egotistical. He'll probably set khali/BDV against finlay/hornswaggle. if Hogan's there, he'll rescue them.

The question is... how many mcmahons will get stunned this time?

theres nothing wrong with predictability.

I doubt theres a sole alive that thinks Vince will name anyone but himself. And thats okay. Its in his character to do that. I would be disappointed if he named someone else.

How can you say WWE is not creative anymore? I dont ever remember a boss having an illegitamate midget son before. And even though they seem to not use it anymore, its only been about 3 or 4 years since the creation of the Elimination Chamber, a very creative, innovative, and exciting match.

I admit I love being surprised, but too much surprise is a bad thing. Honestly WWE is in a good spot now, with Edge and Jericho both back, storyline possibilities suddenly just doubled.

Just sit back, read the spoliers, and enjoy the show

O.K I DON'T READ THE SPOILERS...that would contradict myself !!! second of all having a midget as a son was pretty dumb, i mean hornswoggle is a good character , but that storyline was originally meant for kennedy to build him, the entire storyline was meant for character development, how much can they really do with hornswoggle, besides push finlay as a face. second of all the elimination chamber match; i didn't like it at all, maybe it was the talent in teh matches or maybe it was just to obsurd, but i didn't like it, that's why they don't use it anymore. It seems like a lot of people are mistaking new ideas, for good ideas. just because wwe keeps commin up with these ideas doesn't mean they are good, or inventive by any stretch of teh imagination. lately nothing in the past 7-10 years has really blown me away... BRING BACK TLC MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were always good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back