• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What the Hell WWE? [SPOILER]

We shy worth hair
Superstars Spoilers:
Chris Masters vs. Vance Archer w/Curt Hawkins. A few Masterlock teases before Masters locked it in after miss-communication between Archer and Hawkins. Winner via Masterlock submission, Chris Masters. After the match, Hawkins beat down Archer and left him in the ring.

Really? You're breaking up one of the better tag teams in the WWE? Hart Dynasty are also in the means of splitting up so after this we are left with DudeBusters, Santinozlov and Uso's who are all jobbers! Granted they were thrown together, they had chemistry together. :lmao: at the fact Hawkins beat up Archer.

WWE are really fucking up their tag teams. I don't know what the hell can become of this besides maybe an Archer push...which wouldn't be so bad. But this is bullshit.

Maybe a reunion of the Rated R-my? Edge has been interacting with my bro, Zack, and Curt needs someone to carry him.

Plus, it could spark a fire under "Vance". He is INTENSE, after all. So intense, he wears long sleeved shirts, under short-sleeved shirts, under long-sleeved shirts. Not to mention, HE'S GOT A FUCKING TRAMP STAMP!!!!!

What really sucks if this Edge to SmackDown has been planned a few weeks now then chances were, we would have gotten an Edge & Christian reunion, finally.

Just the perfect time for Christian to become injury prone.

Um... the Gatecrashers sucked. That's why they're breaking them up.

Just because they're a tag team in a promotion that lacks tag teams doesn't mean they should stay together. If something sucks then it needs to be changed, taken off TV, or both.

There was a rumor a while back that Hawkins was going to return with a goth gimmick. Maybe we'll finally see that now.

WWE are really fucking up their tag teams. I don't know what the hell can become of this besides maybe an Archer push...which wouldn't be so bad. But this is bullshit.

I doubt it considering Vance has been on the losing end of all their matches lately.

So they were on a little winning streak, threatening to come to Raw and take the tag titles from Hart Dynasty since they never came to Smackdown, don't have a match with the champions, and now they're done? And Archer was the one laid out by Hawkins? Fucking genius!

Vance Archer was too INTESNE!?!?!?! Those LD intense jokes bring back fond memories.

I love Curt Hawkins, so hopefully his awesome stays put on SD.

you know...it was funny because I was at that taping last night, and those in the crowd where I was sitting, I was in the 2nd row facing the camera the whole night, I was wearing a black/white striped sleeveless top with bright maroon-red hair, and we were nagging at Curt the whole time. Then after they lost and he did the elbow drop, we kept doing the "One more time" and the douche bag just walked away. someone shouted "IF u were cena or orton or edge u would've done what we asked" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back