• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What the hell is wrong with John Cena(5 Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

giantz4eva

THIS IS NOT ABOUT JOHN CENAS CHARACTER ON TV THIS IS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT. MODS PLEASE DONT SHUT THIS DOWN.
Man wtf is wrong with this guy. It seems he fucking oppsessed with dirty sanchezes. For like two weeks in a row he talks about dirty sanchezes. Do you know how many kids watch that, and go to they're parents and say, Mom what's a dirty sanchez? Could you imagine having to explain to your child what a dirty sanchez is? If your currently saying to yourself, man wtf is a dirty sanchez, I'll explain it to you as nice as I can. A dirty sanchez is when your having anal sex with a woman and you pull your penis out and there's shit on it. Then you go ahead and wipe the shit on her upper lip. Yeah, you can throw up now.

What is the point of this? Thats just nasty.. This is def gonna be shut down.. I dont kno whats wrong with him..

Another dirty Sanchez is whipping poo on a persons upperlip as well..

what!? no bro, Cena is def geared towards kids, hes not turning heel cause so many lil kids and girls like him, so theres def no reason for him to be saying that stuff KNOWING that most of his fans sholdnt be hearing it.. if it as austin or rock, thats one thing, but they were supposed to be like that, mr. marine is supposed to have morals!

Please use a brain cell or two before you think about opening some shit like this again. and after youve thought about it, use a couple more brain cells. this has no place here. im sorry this was open for as long as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back