• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What the hell is going on in London?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I haven't been paying full attention so I have no idea whats going on, but it doesn't seem to be being discussed on here either and the forum seems a little UK light as of late so I'm wondering how our UK members are doing.

What I know is that police apparently shot and killed somebody and people began to riot? Call me naive, but I was under the assumption cops in the UK didn't carry guns - though I'd figured they must have them in reserve for certain situations. So the police shoot some body and everyone decides to riot for days on end? I feel like there is a lot missing to this story. Was the person shot a leader of some type? Does this have anything to do with terrorism?

Sorry if I sound uneducated about the matter, but I am. I've seen blips on the tv about this and all they say is "Riots continue in London and the truth is the police are severely outnumbered." I started reading a CNN article on the matter just not, which I'm about to get back too, but I wanted to open a forum for this if it's not already being discussed.

I also wanted check and see how are UK members are doing. Hope all doing well and not involved with any of this.

An internet source that lives in the area says that rioters with pitbulls are stealing rabbits and cats and having the pitbulls chase the animals down and maul them to death. And the rioters are laughing about all the carnage and crimes they are committing.

It's moved up north, they hit Birmingham last night and Liverpool and now moved to Manchester, near where I live.. All public transports to the city centre have been stopped! It's maddness!!!

Well I live in South Wales so I can just laugh at this commotion.

Not if it lasts until Sunday though.

Those rioters are some of the biggest *****es walking the face of the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously, attacking innocent bystanders and stealing makes those people the real scum of the Earth; I don't give a fuck what their "reasons" are. If they had any balls they would run up in Police headquarters or some sort of Government building. I would respect that on some level, but the shit they're pulling is pure cowardliness and I hope everyone involved ends up receiving the absolute worst in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back