What The Hell Happened TO PSD Dreams?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
It's down, dammit. I wanted to see this weeks top sig and download an AJ Styles PSD. Dammit.

It's being redirected to some shitty website. Gutted.

I pretty sure they are associated with the site it takes you to, as I've seen ads for the site on their site from time to time. I think they just didn't pay the domain name and some shit and they'll probably be back in a day or so. I know this happened awhile back and they were down for a few days or so.

Another site for renders is WCFrenders. However they are nowhere near as good as PSD-dreams.

EDIT: Just checked their facebook and they are having server issues because they are switching servers. That was 10 hours ago, so who knows.

Just when I wanted to start making graphics again as well. Planet Renders is not a good alternative.

Planet Renders sucks ass. A half-decent sig-maker wouldn't bother with their shitty site, it's just not worth it. PSD-Dreams is the epitome of a good renders site and nothing compares. You can still get some renders though...

I found this one that isn't too bad.

http://www.mafiagraphics.com/

Hey, Planet Renders is perfect for anime renders. They're better than PSD Dreams in that department.

PSD Dreams is the best, though, obviously. Organized, clean, and tons of high quality renders up for use.

PlanetRenders also comes with some really well cut renders. Without it i wouldn't have made this gem:
2iudpo2.jpg

The render in my current sig came from Planet Renders.

Planet renders was also good for C4Ds and fractals until PSD Dreams thankfully started carrying those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back