What The Hell Are These?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I check the back label of the bottle of painkillers I have to drink to read the ingredients. It contains, Vitamin C, Magnasium (?), etc. In the bottom it say in bold that it contains, crawfish, shrimp and lobster. What? What is this? I thought it was a painkiller but it looks more like seafood supplements.

I check the back label of the bottle of painkillers I have to drink to read the ingredients. It contains, Vitamin C, Magnasium (?), etc. In the bottom it say in bold that it contains, crawfish, shrimp and lobster. What? What is this? I thought it was a painkiller but it looks more like seafood supplements.

Fuck. I hope you didn't take any. I read on CNN like a week ago that they mixed up tons of pharmaceutical shit with like... some new pill they're developing. It's all about giving humans crustacean traits like strong immune systems, extended life and cures for a bunch of stuff. But apparently it's in the EXTREME beta stage, and people's bones and muscle are like softening up. One woman lost her eyes cause her face just stopped reacting to her. TONS in the hospital.

Please tell me you didn't try any...

.....Yeah, because we should totally question why a pharmaceutical company put fish oils in your pain killers. Because we're pharmaceutical drug makers or Biochemical Engineers and all.

I don't want to scare you, but your going to wake up tomorrow morning looking like the Cloverfield monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back