• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What.The.Fuck

C'mon, man, keep this shit in that one thread. I didn't even who the fuck this guy was, but your sensationalist thread title made me read something I didn't want to fucking know about.

I believe that people who feel guilt for terrible crimes should live out the rest of their natural lives with that guilt.

If they don't feel guilt, I dunno, bury them alive or something. Make games shows were people die. That'd be cool.

I believe that people who feel guilt for terrible crimes should live out the rest of their natural lives with that guilt.

If they don't feel guilt, I dunno, bury them alive or something. Make games shows were people die. That'd be cool.

Like I said, Gladiatorial combat. It combines the entertainment factor with pain. Because even if they dont feel guilt, killing them all in one go is too good for them. It should be a weekly thing for as long as they live.

Like I said, Gladiatorial combat. It combines the entertainment factor with pain. Because even if they dont feel guilt, killing them all in one go is too good for them. It should be a weekly thing for as long as they live.

Any chance we could throw in having a bull in heat allowed in there with them once in awhile?

I'm thinking more Total Wipeout but with concrete instead of water.

On top of this, their mothers CONSENTED to this acts taking place. Just when I think I had it bad as a kid.

And I'm all for simply torturing this piece of trash until he loses his damn mind. He clearly gives no damn about society or living for that matter.

Yea I know... demented, disturbed, ******ed... all of those applied. But it takes an incredible amount of stupidity to be coaxed into letting stuff like that happen to their kids.

I watched Prisoners last night. What happened to Paul Dano in that is appropriate for that cunt and the two mothers. Also, curb stomping. If ever there was someone who deserves to be curb stomped.

Outside of this story, anyone who would be willing to do this stuff just because their favourite celebrity asked them deserves to be kicked in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back