• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What shows do you watch weekly?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now I know most of you probably watch Raw and Impact at their regularly scheduled times each week (or watch it on DVR) and a few of you might watch Smackdown on Friday nights, but what other tv shows do you tune in weekly to watch? It doesn't have to be airing weekly as of now(like the shows returning in Sept,) it can be any show you don't go a week without seeing the new episode.

Right now for me, it would be Wilfred, Louie, Storage Wars and The Challenge.

Shows I'll be watching regularly when they return are Dexter, It's Always Sunny In Philly, Game of Thrones, East Bound and Down, Walking Dead, and The Office.

Mondays I watch Raw if I'm in the mood. Wednesdays I watch South Park when the seasons going on, Thursdays a busy day. At 8pm I watch Survivor (when it's on) and at 9pm I watch Burn Notice, and at 10pm I watch Suits.

Everything except Raw is a season show though.

Yeah, I watch Jersey Shore and South Park as well.

South Park's scheduling is all fucked up, they show like 5 episodes, go away for 3 months, come back and show 3 eps, leave for a month, show 6 episodes etc etc. I have no idea when to expect it back and the last episode (if that's the one where everything sounded like crap too Stan) was actually a pretty interesting cliff hanger.

RAW, Smackdown, Impact Wrestling, Vintage Collection in-terms of wrestling.

How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, South Park, Family Guy, The Office and It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia. You may not see the trend, but I have a thing for comedy.

South Park has been on the same schedule for years. 7 episodes in the spring, break, 7 episodes in the fall. They'll be back in October for the second half of the 15th season.

I watch Tosh.0 as well. I also watch Louie and Wilfred every Thursday.

I'm also very into How I Met Your Mother but I rarely see the new episodes. I usually have to download them the next day. I've seen every episode now though.

I don't like Tosh.O, the guy is funny...but people in my school just go running around acting like they know shit about the internet because they watch that show.

Really bugs me...they mocked me when I tried to explain to them that it was Amber Lamps! It's not Ambu Lance, it AMBER LAMPS. People these days.

CSI, Wilfred, Bored to Death, Futurama, The Simpsons, the Middle, how I met your mother, The Big Bang theory, Beaver falls, Nikita and probably a few more. I have WAY too much time on my hands.

Eastenders, The Middle, Modern Family, Desperate Housewives, Jersey Shore, Mock the week, The Inbetweeners, Friends (i still watch that even tho iv seen every episode at least 5 times), Outnumbered, Alan Carr chatty man. X factor, Britain's Got Talent. The Apprentice.

I think iv just realised i watch too much Telly . . .

I like alot of different shows some are daily, some are seasonal, some are yearly. I dont care for the dancing and singing show or most of the reality bullshit but some of the shows I like are, The Daily Show, Tosh.0, South Park, Wilfred, Family guy, Real Time(Bill Maher), Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Around The Horn, PTI, Ghost Adventures, 70's show, Lost tapes(don't know why), Ghostly Encounters, Celebrity Ghost Stories,( anything that has ghosts in it I'll probably watch it). I'm sure there's plenty more just can't think of them right now.

Smells, thanks for bringing up Justified. This is part of the reason I brought up this thread. I was a big fan of Justified season 1, but I procrastinated season 2 because something else was on and I never saw an episode, so I really need to catch up on Justified season 2 and see if there is even a season 3. I'm surprised Justified season 2 is even over, I totally forgot about the show till you mentioned it.

I've seen some SoA, but I can't get into the show. Also I watch Real Time a lot but if I go a couple weeks without it, I don't mind.

Btw, if we're talking about old shows, I always tuned in mondays to watch Heroes when it was on. I also liked Party Down on Starz and a show I don't think that was mentioned that a number of us probably watch is UFC's the Ultimate Fighter. Interested to see it now on FX and FOX. Show needs the house hold brawls again to be entertaining. I happened to watch some clips last night from season 1 involving Koscheck, Sanchez, Florian, Griffin, Bonnar and Leben ... I wonder if any other season since has had as much success.

Yeah I also watch Futurama and Family guy when they're in season, but Futurama I have to watch online because it's on at the same time as Suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back