What should be the title for this years Wrestlemania?

CM Steel

A REAL American
We are on the road to Wrestlemania XXX, no not the rating. Wrestlemania 30 in New Orleans! This is going to be the biggest Wrestlemania to date! The card is going to be epic and stacked. John Cena, Triple H, Brock Lesner, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and the legendary Undertaker. With the Wrestlemania return of Batista! But what should be the title for this years Wrestlemania? From Wrestlemania 21 to Wrestlemania 26, Wrestlemania always had that theme to it...

WM 21: Wrestlemania goes Hollywood
WM 22: Big Time
WM 23: All Grown Up
WM 25: The Anniversary
WM 26: Wrestlemania in the desert

MOD NOTE:
This is non-spam, guys. Give reasons for your idea or else you risk getting an infraction for spam.

So with this being the 30th Wrestlemania, what title should it have going into this anniversary?

I don't care what they call it as long as they don't call it the 30th Anniversary of Wrestlemania. Apparently nobody in the WWE knows what an anniversary is.

I don't care what they call it as long as they don't call it the 30th Anniversary of Wrestlemania. Apparently nobody in the WWE knows what an anniversary is.

Exactly! Drives me nuts that they continuously get that wrong.

I hear Hunter is trying to get the Roman numeral for ten changed to H. WrestleMania HHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back