• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What program do you use?

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
What program do you use for designing?

I started out using gimp, but then I found out how easy it is to get photoshop for free, so I got photoshop a long time ago. I love photoshop, I don't think I could personally produce the quality of work I do now, while using GIMP.

So, how about you?

Photoshop. Photoshop CS5 to be more precise.

Like I'm sure everyone did, I used GIMP for a while. It was OK. I managed to produce decent quality work. But I got Photoshop in March, and it is vastly superior in every single way. It's more user friendly, more in-depth and there are more resources for it (e.g. brushes, tutorials, patterns, etc).

I never used GIMP, in fact I only have heard of it when I signed at WZ.
I use Photoshop for 2 years now, but I just really got into it when I first signed here, before that I was only following tutorials and making crappy images.

Photoshop is so much better because of his resources like brushes, patterns, tutorials, etc... and the thing I love about Photoshop is when I think I figured it all, I ALWAYS find new things.
It is the best photo editing program in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back