What Kind Of Feud Is Better, A Title Feud Or A Personal Feud?

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
So, which type of feud is better? We all the know the perfect scenario is when the two are mixed into one, which always happens for Wrestlemania (and a decent amount of PPV's as well), as its happening with HHH/Orton and Cena/Edge/Show. But, quite often we either get one or the other. So, the question is, what type of feud is better- a feud based around a title, which usually sees two top-name wrestlers competing for the title in high-quality matches (such as Cena/Lashley at G.A.B. 2007), or a feud based around a personal matter (such as Hardy vs. Hardy, which will occur at WM25), which usually sees two squabbing superstars going at it in brutal matches, dying to get their hands on one another.

Some might opt to see a title feud, as it usually has history-altering ramifications packed full of memorable moments, while others might opt to see a personal feud, as they tend to produce long-term, violent programs packed full of hatred and intensity.

So, which type of feud (title or personal) do you like better, and why?

Well in my opinoin i peferr fueds for titles because they seem more interesting and you get better matches then out of fueds that are personally.

Also some personally feuds have been done to death like the loveing angle fued and can sometimes get boring but thats how personally i think you can get a in a feud in less you like the killing feud . Where jeff hardy had the pyro attack ,almost ran over by a car or get knouckout in a hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back