WHAT??? ITS HAPPENED ALREADY???

The Bottom Line

Dark Match Jobber
we've all been wondering about a match between John Cena and Daniel Bryan. well i hate to tell you all, but were 7 years too late. The below link is to a youtube vid of a WWE tryout match between "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs... John Cena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-kiUcAdVI

yes i know that this was in 2003 and both men have improved in their respective wrestling techniques... but it has still happened. so enjoy and comment

thank god for the internet....

good find sir. alot has changed in the world of wrestling since then.

And this is very common knowledge. There is a tryout match with AJ somewhere and Joe too. One of them lost to Essa Rios.

AJ Styles wrestled in WWF Metal against The Hurricane. He lost. You would never think AJ Styles would be the big deal he is today from watching that old thing.

Hernandez was a jobber in WWF in 2001 on WWF Jakked even though I can't find any vids. Christopher Daniels also had one tryout match.

we've all been wondering about a match between John Cena and Daniel Bryan. well i hate to tell you all, but were 7 years too late. The below link is to a youtube vid of a WWE tryout match between "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs... John Cena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-kiUcAdVI

yes i know that this was in 2003 and both men have improved in their respective wrestling techniques... but it has still happened. so enjoy and comment

[YOUTUBE]nf-kiUcAdVI[/YOUTUBE] You are welcome. It is a pretty decent match considering that Danielson has not been wrestling long.

AJ Styles wrestled in WWF Metal against The Hurricane. He lost. You would never think AJ Styles would be the big deal he is today from watching that old thing.

[YOUTUBE]XR5tIFlhetw[/YOUTUBE] Here is the match if anyone wanted to wacth it.

And this is very common knowledge. There is a tryout match with AJ somewhere and Joe too. One of them lost to Essa Rios.

[YOUTUBE]tQwALrvIf20[/YOUTUBE] Here is the macth if anyone wanted to see it.

I thought everyone knew about this. It's a decent little match. Plus, Cena is rocking those yellow jeans.

AJ aint shit. Killjoy, get off his nuts already!

Anyways, I saw that match on youtube like 3 years ago. It was decent. Its no surprise that Bryan would have a try-out and not come back until years later. Kaval wrestled like 4 matches on Metal under the name Loki back in 2001. Also Kennedy was wrestling on Metal back when WWE was still WWF. WWE brings in jobbers often when they just need someone to go out there and lose.

AJ Styles is better than 90% of WWE's roster without blinking an eye and everyone who doesnt see it needs to get off Vince's dick. He really isnt worth it.

Danielson worked so much with HBK that a tryout was inevitable. It's always kind of surprising that he never debuted sooner.

AJ Styles is better than 90% of WWE's roster without blinking an eye and everyone who doesnt see it needs to get off Vince's dick. He really isnt worth it.

Lots of tallent does not a big thing make. If it did, John Morrison would have won the top title before The Miz.

Danielson worked so much with HBK that a tryout was inevitable. It's always kind of surprising that he never debuted sooner.

That wasn't even his first tryout. They first signed him to a developmental deal back in 2001. He got cut when WWE severed its ties to its developmental company of the time, though it is where he met William Regal.

Lots of tallent does not a big thing make. If it did, John Morrison would have won the top title before The Miz.
Remix, I know you didnt just compare AJ with Morrison. That is beyond ridiculous. AJ evolved into a much superior worker than Morrison about six years years ago.

Remix, I know you didnt just compare AJ with Morrison. That is beyond ridiculous. AJ evolved into a much superior worker than Morrison about six years years ago.

My point however, remains the same. Having a shitload of tallent doesn't make you a big thing. Which is why he still isn't the biggest thing in the company he's the posterchild of.

Except to most fans of TNA, he is the biggest thing in that company. (I know he isnt not the biggest name there but thats not what we are talking about really.) What I mean by this is that when I watch Impact or go to one of their shows, I go for AJ Styles.

I guess it's like talking about Steamboat and Flair. Flair was the bigger name of the two but you could always that Steamboat had more in ring talent but thats a discussion for another time.

Most big match ups have already happened somewhere at some point.

Loads of people hardped on about Jericho/Edge having a match at Wm, either never realising or totally forgetting that they fueded way back in 2002.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back