What is the Most Interesting Thing Happening in Wrestling, Right Now?

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Throwing you some lifelines, here, Crocker...

What most interests you about wrestling, and what do you think is the best thing going in wrestling today?

Stone Cold speculation followed by New Day followed by New Day over saturation followed by New Day backlash followed by more Vince hate.

I'm not sure if I answered that right.

Nothing which is why I barely watch it anymore. But if I absolutely had to choose... Idk probably brock lesnar. He guys received one of the best booking in decades and it's actually believable for him to be this strong, unlike John Cena who's booking is just extremely cringe and corny. Lesnar is definitely a one of a kind character

How would you know how John Cena and Brock Lesnar are booked if you "barely watch it anymore"?

I was just going to ask that myself.

Crocker since you're a wrestling fan is the WWE the only wrestling company you watch. Watch about TNA, Lucha Underground, ROH or any of the other ones out there.

I only watch WWE because we don't get Destination America here in Canada, but I did used to follow TNA. Can't find Lucha Underground here either.

I would say NXT but last night's show killed it for me. Found most of it very boring besides the Dusty Tag classic matches... Seth Rollins has gotta be the best thing going right now. A lot of guys can be very entertaining if WWE would just use them properly.

I was just going to ask that myself.

Crocker since you're a wrestling fan is the WWE the only wrestling company you watch. Watch about TNA, Lucha Underground, ROH or any of the other ones out there.

I only watch WWE because we don't get Destination America here in Canada, but I did used to follow TNA. Can't find Lucha Underground here either.

No, but TNA is broadcasted on the Fight Network and ROH is all over FOX.. Lucha is hard to find though unless you watch it on the internet.

Reigns vs Wyatt. THey are upping the intensity; this match can be a star making match for both guys. Wyatt got 2 victories over Reigns but Reigns still looks like a beast. This is how you put over both guys in a feud

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back