• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the most demonic wrestler theme song ever?

CM Steel

A REAL American
I wanted to post this thread last month, but sadly it was around the same time as the Newport Connecticut school shooting incident. Rest in Peace to those who were taken that day and prayers to the family's who lost their loved ones that dark day :-(

Over the years in wrestling there has always been an evil heel on a wrestling roster. From back in the days of John Tolos & the Original Sheik, to the days of the original ECW and the nWo in WCW. The dark days of wrestling from when the monday night wars was in it's beginning stages in the mid 1990's. The PaPa Shango's were leaving TV but all the dark stuff wrestling had at that time didn't stop there.

Of course we had the Undertaker. But by then we were introduced to the Mankind's of the modern wrestling era. Dark demonic characters from parts unknown. Their entrance themes were always sinister and twisted as their character was. But which wrestling star had the most demonic wrestler theme song ever? My answer would just had to be Mankind's entrance theme! Mick Foley had to go to a dark place in his mind to bring Mankind to life. My second & third answer would have to be the Boogeyman and Rhyno's WWE theme songs.

When ECW finally made it to nationwide TV when they were on the old TNN network they had their own custom made TV theme song. But the network was against it because they felt that it was "too demonic" for some reason? So in your opinion. What is the most demonic wrestler theme song ever?

Has to be kane from debut to end of the masked era, spooky and Erie, no matter what when the signature organs and the flames came up, you knew sh*t was about to go down

The most demonic theme is easily Undertaker 1999 ministry theme -

Awesome theme. If Satan was reincarnated he would have looked like Taker in 1999.

[YOUTUBE]VvNPzSIpAd4[/YOUTUBE]

Undertaker's Ministry theme from 1999 probably wins. Kanes comes close, Along with Gangrels and Kharmas. Mordecai's theme also is rather dark the more you get into it.

Judas Mesias' theme in TNA can also be included in that category. Though i dont watch TNA much so i cant comment on anyone else from there.

I listened to the Undertaker Ministry theme, as I wasn't watching during that era. Didn't do much for me, but I'm a hard case on stuff like that. My favorite dark theme is the little-remembered 1990 heel theme for Demolition. Good stuff.

Demolition 1990

Gangrel's theme takes it for me. You had those creepy whispers at the beginning, and then that hard guitar just made you feel like you were watching a sacrifice take place. One of the better themes of the 90's period imo. Had a very demonic feel to it.

[YOUTUBE]Ysw2M3SSC50[/YOUTUBE]

This!!

Also my favourite from stat to finish, i prefer this to his 1999 theme..

I also like Gangrels theme. Really eerie.

Gangels theme, hands down. He was the most demonic weirdo character they had and themusic was perfect for him and later The Brood

I always thought that this was the creepiest... Mankind used 2 themes, one was the ominous one but this after the match, after he'd done whatever horrors in the ring was to me what made him an "evil" character... it reminds me of Lecter in Silence Of The Lambs, he rips guys faces off and then listens to piano music like this...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/EROJk8tD218

Did you really just change the thread title to prove a point? Fucking hell.

The Dungeon Of Doom's theme always gave me the willies when I was younger.

[youtube]9RnHjSPHTwM[/youtube]

Sounds like something out of Mortal Kombat.

I would say Doink's original theme. But for me I'm going with Adam Bomb's early theme before he turned face. Used to give me chills, especially after seeing the contacts he wore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back