What is that Movie?

Akhilleus

Getting Noticed By Management
Very often there's always a movie that I'm trying to think of, but I can't think of the name or who's in it. I figured that a thread generated entirely for people to post that movie that just seems to be on the tip of their tongue would be a great idea.

So I've got two movies on my head right now.

The first one I'm pretty sure is Home Alone 3. But there's a scene where there are two rich snobby neighbors that live alone. And they're always mad at the house next door. Then towards the end a Swat Team ends up busting through their door by mistake and it lands on the guy. I looked at the plot of Home Alone 3 though and it didn't mention anything about that couple. I don't think they had much to do with the actual plot though. It was definitely that type of family movie though, but I don't think it was any of the other Home Alone's unless it was the first one. 2 was in New York, and 4 they were in that mansion. So was it Home Alone 3 or does someone know what scene that is from?

Edit:
I found this one! It was National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. And it was the woman who was inside not the guy. She kicked the guy out in an earlier scene after a fight. Still need the second movie though I've been trying to find it for months.

Second one might be harder. I remember seeing this movie a long while ago. I think it was like 2005-2007. Not sure if it came out in that time though or if it was older, but it was like on HBO or something. Anyway it was two American low class potheads...I can't remember if they were black or white but they were one of those two, and they wanted to buy some pot. And so they get some pot from this Mexican Cartel. I'm not sure if it was based in Mexico but I do remember it having a similar setting to Mexico. It might have been California or New Mexico or something though. But anyway they're smoking pot with the son of this big drug kingpin, and one of them is messing around with a gun and accidentally shoots the son of the drug kingpin in the head. So the rest of the movie is them running from this drug cartel kingpin.

Can anyone help me out? I'll probably be posting in this thread very often.

Thanks guys, but this one was older. I saw it somewhere around 05-07, but it could have came out anytime before that. Can't be older than the 90s though.

If you can get Christmas Vacation confused with Home Alone 3, I don't know how much anyone can help you.

Lol. The thing that was throwing me off was I knew the scene took place in the climax, but the climax of Home Alone 3 was all during the day, while I knew that SWAT scene took place at night.

Okay no luck with the first one, so this next one I'm not expecting much because it's even harder. But I remember this movie from when I was a kid. Like really little four to six years old. I remember watching it a bunch of times, but it was really weird.

It was a little kids movie. I'm pretty sure it was live action because I think there were these characters in it, but real actors. I remember the beginning was this kid at his house, and he was afraid of the furnace in his basement.

This had to have come out anywhere from 1994 to 2000. It's hard to go off of because the only thing I can remember is that beginning part with the furnace. I think all the weird live action characters that showed up were all part of the kid's imagination. I remember the kid left the house and went on this journey.

And I know what you're thinking, it's NOT Home Alone this time lol. I do know there's a scene where Culkin is afraid of the furnace. It's similar to that, but not that.

I know with the information I gave you it'd be impossible to try and find it via google, but I'm maybe one of you guys saw the same film when you were younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back