What is next for Dean Ambrose?

mkw1962

Getting Noticed By Management
As we can see Dean is not part of Battleground and there does not look to be a future feud on tap for him right now. What do you guys think is next for Dean ? I hope he does not fall down to a mid-carder.
Here is my thought for now how about Dean come out tonight to help Roman when Luke and Eric if he is healthy come out to help Bray. It can set up Roman and Dean vs. Bray and Luke at Summerslam.

Definitely seems that way now. I was at the Raw a few weeks ago in Chicago and he probably got the 2nd loudest ovation after Lesnar. But he's kind of lost in the shuffle right now. As much as I like him as a face, I think it would be kind of cool if Wyatt is the first one to get in head and maybe he turns against Reigns at Summer Slam. Adds another heel to the mix and freshens his character.

We'll probably see Ambrose/Reigns vs. Harper/Wyatt at SummerSlam. Ambrose wasn't on Battleground because WWE has no idea what they're doing. Or maybe they're intentionally forgetting about Ambrose. I don't know.

Anyways, I actually think Reigns should be the one to turn heel in that match by attacking Ambrose because of jealousy.

I agree with the other guy that we'll see Wyatts vs Reigns/Ambrose, but as a swerve, I think Ambrose will turn on Reigns and turn heel. I don't think he'll join the Wyatts though. An Ambrose vs Reigns feud could be good. I know Ambrose is really over right now, but what does it matter if they're misusing him anyway. Turn him heel and give him a microphone.

We'll probably see Ambrose/Reigns vs. Harper/Wyatt at SummerSlam. Ambrose wasn't on Battleground because WWE has no idea what they're doing. Or maybe they're intentionally forgetting about Ambrose. I don't know.

Anyways, I actually think Reigns should be the one to turn heel in that match by attacking Ambrose because of jealousy.

Wow I never thought about this. But yes Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns vs The Wyatt family can be money. It'll keep their feud still be on top rather than boring us with another irrational Promos from Bray. Bray and Ambrose really have a hoof inring chemistry, so does Ambrose and Reigns as a tag team. I reckon this can be a good feud heading into Summerslam!!

Cheers!!

Knowing WWE, they'll do it the other way and have Ambrose go heel, because reasons... even though Roman's character would be helped in a huge way if he were to be manipulated by Bray into going all Monster Heel.

This is going to be a great match, but I see a swerve of some sort coming. I think they're teasing Roman and Ambrose to turn on each other, but Erick Rowan will return or they'll add another member to the Wyatt Family to cost the fan favs the match.

This is going to be a great match, but I see a swerve of some sort coming. I think they're teasing Roman and Ambrose to turn on each other, but Erick Rowan will return or they'll add another member to the Wyatt Family to cost the fan favs the match.

I think this is going to be like Punk/Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series 2013. No turn. Just a big deal that Ambrose and Reigns are tagging together since they're arguably the #2 and #3 face of the company like Punk and Bryan were at the time. I expect Ambrose and Reigns to win clean but this won't be the last of the Reigns and Bray feud.

I'm hoping to see a legit build for a HIAC match between the two at HIAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back