• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is Murfish the Dr of?

Derf

O.M.G.
More of a "what does he mod" thread, which I already know the answer to, but alas, heres what I've noticed...

Your name does not appear in the E-Fed Mods group, which I believe it origionally did, but I could be wrong.

Also, your name isn't even on the "Forum Leaders" group. To the rest of the public, your mearly a regular with a bold name lol.

I kid of course, but it's still wierd. I was the unbolded mod of the Bar Room for about three days after my demodding.

Thanks for the support, but I am part of e-fed staff, can ban and infract, and do somethings that other e-fed mods can't.

Not many like me to begin with, now compound that with the fact that I am a mod before many favorites for modship.

I don't have anything particularly against Murfish. I just like busting balls. I'm a ball-buster. And Murfish's balls are ones that I especially enjoy to bust.

Still, I'd like to know what he means by being able to do thing seven other mods can't do. I bet it really is the peeing colors thing.

No I was saying that I have an add on or two that all but one other e-fed mod has. In addition I was saying that you might not have known my mod position because for some reason(lol) I am not on the leader list.

That was my implication, but I seriously don't know why me, being a mod and all, am not on the list of mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back