What is IC25's angle?

Why is IC25 so 'nice'?

• He's not, he's just condescending.

• He has no friends.

• He's actually a psychopath.

• He's on copious amounts of drugs.

• He's trying desperately to emulate Jesse.

• He just is, okay.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What camera? The only camera I saw was the one that I broke over the head of a dalmation and shoved up his rectum to see the fist that I shoved down the throat of his rotting corpse.

I'm an asshole? Not really, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. I'm and Organ Donor, volunteer, and adopt pets who would otherwise.... well we wont talk about that.

Mr. Canadian loves everybody so everybody will love Mr. Canadian. It's that simple.

gatesoftanhauser said:
Fuck him and his internet powers!

:lol: :lmao: :laugh:

That's got to be the funniest thing i've ever read.

PS. CCS (Ha!), Canadians are not > than me. They're smelly, lazy eskimos that contribute nothing to this world. If all Canadians left this earth tomorrow, nobody would care. A useless country, indeed.

PPS. CCS (Ha Ha!), Red rep to the man responsible for getting you back is cold. Just cold. A betrayl worthy of its own storyline.
You just threw Marty through the barber shop window my friend. We're at odds.

You're not worthy of being my Marty.

So he's gonna do all of the work because you're old and broken down? But you're there for name, only?

My name has drawing power Mr. Canadian. Excluding the Sticky Confessional thread, I've started the thread with the most respones; Gracias Amigos! has 148.
Judging the responses to my last few threads, I may seem old and broken down. But like Andre, I will be remembered as a legend, whereas CCS will be a footnote in forum history; a one trick pony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back