What Is Abyss Really Talking About?

The Shockmaster

Pre-Show Stalwart
I you watch Impact you know that for the last couple weeks Abyss has been running around Impact tapings saying that "They" are coming. At the same time week after week Tommy Dreamer and the ECW goon squad have been randomly appearing at Impact tapings making there presence known.

Now many people have assumed that the "They" Abyss is talking about has to be the ECW guys who appear every week. Is it just me or am i the only one not buying this connection. I mean most of the time except i think once they have come out in matches not even involving Abyss. They come out only to matches that involve some connection to past ECW wrestlers.

Now people are going to say well at victory road there was an Abyss promo that had flashes of dreamer...I just think its TNA messing with us. Why not have dreamer just show up once and then have all this talk of "they". TNA constantly makes them come back to stand in the audience which is really ridiculous because they aren't doing anything and defeats the idea of an invasion...i mean there already technically there every week so in would be more like joining in.

In conclusion im just trying to say why would TNA create a mysterious group that no one knows about storyline when "they"(the ECW guys) are already there and out in the open.

So my Questions...

Do you think its possible for Abyss to be talking about some group other then the ECW faction?

If so, who?

so abyss wants to bring the title to them! the giant faction of ecw guys which would be the obvious pick are against abyss! theres already fortune forming, ecws now in the picture! who is coming that have recruited abyss and want the title? what new faction will this be?

Who is They/Them?

Isn't it obvious?

Them-TheAngryYoungThem.jpg

He's 2x4 has already been revealed to be female. Probably named Gloria.

Knowing TNA, they'll keep us guessing and then slowly phase it out and we'll never no..

I bet even TNA management don't have a clue of who 'they' are!!

Maybe Abyss will go all sentimental, he's building a baseball field, I'm sure we'll see a field of dreams 2. Then he'll see the ghost of Flyin Brian Pillman or Benoit telling him "If you build it, THEY will come....and have some Kick Azz matches to boot."

He'd get Joey Styles with OH MY GOD..he he got it out of the freaking park...OH MY GOD!!

Maybe he means The Underpants Gnomes from south park...

Or the cast from THE HILLS since they are unemployed now, you know that will make them Hardcore if they wanna get street cred....do some TNA wrestling...have Spencer/Brody/Heidi etc throw down with Abyss and Hogan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back