• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What if WWE & TNA could work together for a real inter-promotional show's

dwith

Pre-Show Stalwart
So this I think would be a great subject. What If WWE, and TNA put their differences aside, and work together... literally!
Swap talent's to each others shows, or even just for ppv's.
You could have dream matches with alot of room to work.
Both their rating's I think would climb higher than ever.

Dream matches like

Matt Morgan vs Orton
AJ styles vs Rey Mysterio
Sting vs Undertaker
Pope vs Kofi

There would , and could be some phenominal matches put together, and I think all fan's would benefit.

Let me know what you think of a inter-promotional idea, and some dream matches you would like to see.

meh.. would be a lot more exciting if we had a time machine and could do inter-promotional shows in 1998 with wcw, wwf, and ecw.

Although I have seen threads like this before, and they usually piss me off for stupidity I like them anyway. Don't ask, can't tell you. But, now that TNA is showing more attitude, and TNA talent is showing they have talent...yeah lets do this.

I am going to go from opening match, to main event.

1. Matt Hardy vs Eric Young
2. Beer Money vs Show Miz
3. Randy Orton vs AJ Styles
4. Undertaker vs Matt Morgan
5. CM Punk vs Kaz vs John Morrison vs Amazing Red
6. Samoa Joe vs John Cena
7. RVD vs Batista

Now, instead of TNA and WWE making money off of something like this. It would bring them more press if they were to donate ALL profit to charities. Just a thought.

This makes about the third time that this same thread has been started within this section since it began and the answer is still the same. Why would the WWE want to help TNA gain more notoriety? The reason why you've never heard TNA mentioned on any WWE program is because TNA would be exposed to more publicity at the expese of the WWE. Remember, TNA "declared war" on the WWE. TNA wants to be the #1 wrestling company in the world, so why should the WWE do anything whatsoever that could make that goal potentially any easier for TNA to accomplish? WWE Raw, for instance, is often the most watched show on cable tv. The total number of viewers Raw has is generally 5 to 6 times greater than that of TNA iMPACT!, so of course the WWE isn't going to even acknowledge TNA's existence on tv. Free publicity for the competition only helps out the competition.

If they were to have such a show, the WWE would easily be the primary draw and, of course, TNA would want to have their wrestlers win a lot of matches on the card as well. There's no inscentive for the WWE to do this whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back