What if.... : Wrestlemania main event fantasy booking

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
So it seem like the rumored main event for mania will be Charlotte vs ronda vs becky for the Raw women's championship. But how do we get from this point were both becky and charlotte are on the smackdown brand and Ronda is on the raw brand without doing the obvious.

So this is were my idea comes from and it involves the Women's tag team championship.

At the rumble, Becky as a match with Asuka for the women's title and charlotte will be in the rumble match. So let's just say that Charlotte somehow cause a distraction during Becky's match and Asuka capitalize and beat Becky to retain the title. Later that night Charlotte is about to win the rumble when becky comes out, causing a distraction and charlotte gets eliminated. Then the winner whoever it is announce right away that she'S going after asuka.

So on the next smackdown, Let's say stephanie comes out and announce the teams on the smackdown side for the title match at EC. It's going to be Lana/naomi, Mandy/sonya and Charlotte/Becky. So sure enough Charlotte and becky aren't happy about this but stephanie forced them to team up or they are release.

Advance to elimination chamber. It's up to 2 teams, Sasha and bayley and charlotte and Becky. Somehow Becky and charlotte wins the titles and become the first women's tag team champions. So know they can go on both show because they're just one title.

So on the next raw, Charlotte and Becky show up and go beat up ronda. Ronda is mad and demands to get both of them at mania and she's willing to put the raw title on the line. Whoever is in charge that week accept on one condition, Charlotte and becky have to be successful in their title defend at fastlane.

So sure enough Charlotte and becky retains the title at fastlane and the match is on for mania.

In the end, we pretty much know the the women'S tag title won't be a big part of mania so why not use them as a storyline prop to get to where you want the main event match to go. Becky and charlotte could easily drop the belt on the Raw after mania and you build the division after mania.

I would have Becky beat Asuka for the title at Royal Rumble. Charlotte wins the Rumble, challenges Ronda. Becky inserts herself in and makes it a triple threat unification match. Womens single title on one brand. Womens tag team title on the other.

Personally, this doesn't interest me in the least. The whole dysfunctional tag team thing can work in some cases but, and I'm sure I'm not alone here, I'd rather they just went the simpler route and actually give many fans the matches they want to see for WrestleMania: Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair in a WrestleMania rematch for the SmackDown Women's Championship and Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship. These are two money matches, especially Ronda vs. Becky as people are clamoring for that match. It's just unfortunate that what we're probably going to bet is a triple threat with Ronda defending against both Charlotte and Becky rather than the 1 on 1 bout that fans have been anxious about between Becky and Ronda since the where the SmackDown women's division invaded Raw, Nia Jax broke Becky's face and Becky had Rousey in the Disarm-Her.

Just putting Charlotte and Becky as a tag team for WrestleMania? WWE would be leaving a ton of money on the table and failing to capitalize on the fact that even if a threeway is the way they're going, Ronda, Becky and Charlotte are three of the hottest acts going right now, especially Becky and Rousey.

Just putting Charlotte and Becky as a tag team for WrestleMania? WWE would be leaving a ton of money on the table and failing to capitalize on the fact that even if a threeway is the way they're going, Ronda, Becky and Charlotte are three of the hottest acts going right now, especially Becky and Rousey.

But in my scenario, while They're still the tag champs, they are still challenging for the raw women's title in a triple threat match it just that you use the tag titles as a way to get them on raw. Anyway it really doesn't matter as if you base yourself on some of the report that came out last week, they might not even use Becky in that match and go back to the original plan of Charlotte vs Ronda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back