What if the most unbelievable thing ever, happened on Raw?

KillBill

Getting Noticed By Management
Reports are all over the place, theres no facts, so this is a strictly WHAT IF thread.

What if Kurt Angle gets his wish? He gets creative contol and resigns with the Company, pretty much owning it? He apparently has a lot of support, does a shoot interview bashing Jarrett and WWE, and a new era begins.

Flash foward a few weeks. On an episode of Raw, there are several empty seats in the front row, there, but not hugely noticable. Then, halfway through a random match, the crowd goes nuts, and walking down the steps are Jarrett, Karen, BG James, and the other supporters of Jarrett, who walked out with him. They sit at Ringside, and at the end of the nite, jump in the ring and do a shoot.

Crazy? Maybe. But never say never. Jarrett said he had a good personal relationship with Vince, but would never do business with him. But if TNA and the wrestlers turn their back on Jarrett, a company he created, wrestlers he gave a second chance to, could you blame him?

Who knows, but it would be the biggest shock we have seen in a long ass time.

That would truly be awesome. Jeff Jarrett returning to the WWE? Unlikely, but would be shocking. Along with him, BG James (Road Dogg), Kip James (Billy Gunn) and Karen Angle. It would be epic. Imagine what Raw would be like?

Now, I know WWE won't allow them to directly speak of TNA, but a stable between these four? Amazing. That's a very good idea, but it most likely won't ever happen.

Kurt Angle would return to WWE before that ever happened. Somehow, I see Angle not getting his way in TNA and leaving. He would either return to WWE with a light schedule, or retire altogether.

OH MY GOD THE 2009 Job Squad. Hell yeah. Bring back a bunch of lousy middle card wrestlers who have been dated for years now. Sure it would be intersting for like a week or two, but it would wear off just as fast as it happenend.

Now Kurt going back to the WWE would be a dream, because he is actually talented, and worth watching.

Kurt Angle would return to WWE before that ever happened. Somehow, I see Angle not getting his way in TNA and leaving. He would either return to WWE with a light schedule, or retire altogether.

Same i don't think Angle will get his way it just seems like demands are to great. I either see him retiring or acting since he's said he will never work with Vince again.

But onto the subject that would be pretty cool. It would give Raw the swerve it needs to make it interesting again and probably raise the ratings a little. If it does happen though Jarret will probably be put in the upper-midcard or just the midcard.

The problem with that is it was done about 10 years ago. Remember Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn and Eddie Guerrero? They made a "surprise" appearance on Raw, just a day after wrestling on a WCW PPV. Come to think of it, the same thing was done when Hall and Nash showed up on Nitro. It's nothing new, and only recent fans would think it was shocking. Besides, with the exception of Karen (who was with WWE for only one night, back in 2001) all those aforementioned wrestlers were already a part of WWE. With the WWE roster already jammed as it is, I highly doubt the "former" TNA wrestlers would amount to anything....especially with Triple H still around.

It would be pretty cool if they all showed up on Raw, but there are a few problems with the whole situation. It would be a bigger deal than Hall and Nash on Nitro, and the Radicalz on Raw, because of the person involved. Jeff Jarrett WAS TNA wrestling. He founded the company. So it would be significant in the fact that it would be something along the lines of Shane McMahon going on iMPACT one Thursday. Not the same thing exactly, but it would be a huge deal.

The thing is, if Jarrett ever stepped foot in the WWE ring again, he would be totally jobbed. There is no way he would contend for anything significant besides the IC Title or US Title. Vince didn't see him as a main eventer before, and he didn't become that way until he was teamed with Russo in WCW. In TNA they always had him at the top, since he was TNA. But going back to WWE would just make Vince bury him. I don't see anyway he wouldn't think the same thing, and would actually come back to WWE. I think we all need to hold out hope that TNA would keep Jarrett, and bring Angle back into the WWE ring!

Reports are all over the place, theres no facts, so this is a strictly WHAT IF thread.

Ok, shoot me with that What If, then.

What if Kurt Angle gets his wish? He gets creative contol and resigns with the Company, pretty much owning it?He apparently has a lot of support

Ok, first and foremost, let's get this one out of the way;

Kurt Angle will not own TNA.

Sure, he may have a few supporters in the back, but I doubt it's as much support for Kurt, as it is anger with Jeff. People don't like the direction Jeff is taking TNA, but that doesn't mean that they view Kurt as any more help than he already is. The fact is, people realize just how nuts Kurt is right now, and that he's working himself to a frenzy that almost killed him in the WWE. Kurt has talked openly about leaving TNA, which I can onl assume isn't going to make him any more popular in the TNA locker room. Jarrett isn't going anywhere, and he may step down from the company, but Dixie Carter's very loyal to Jeff, and realizes that she knows little to nothing about actual wrestling. She needs Jeff there to balance her out.

Does a shoot interview bashing Jarrett and WWE, and a new era begins.

I wouldn't exactly describe it as a new Era; I'd call it Kurt being Kurt. When isn't he shooting on the WWE and Jeff. He talks so much about how pissed he is in TNA, and how he'll go to MMA, and how Vince screwed him every week. I think it's a shock when he isn't shooting on someone. Hell, he may shoot on me next week.

Flash foward a few weeks. On an episode of Raw, there are several empty seats in the front row, there, but not hugely noticable. Then, halfway through a random match, the crowd goes nuts, and walking down the steps are Jarrett, Karen, BG James, and the other supporters of Jarrett, who walked out with him.

I don't see the crowd popping for any other name either than Jeff. All of the names you mentioned are pretty irrelevant at this point, and probably wouldn't want to come back to WWE, even if they are welcomed. Besides that, it depends on if this is a worked shoot, or a legit shoot. So....

They sit at Ringside, and at the end of the nite, jump in the ring and do a shoot.

And this is where I leave. The fact is that Vince isn't going to allow this, unless he's under full control of the situation. If it's a worked shoot, I could see this, but a legit shoot? Nope, sorry, just not happening for me. If it did happen... Well, it'd be one shoot, and that's all. Vince won't use Jeff, and why should he? Vince will bury him, because

A. He was competition
B. He never thought much of Jeff when Jeff was with the WWE to begin with. Why's he going to think any different now? Because he won some world titles in a company he owned? Please...

Crazy? Maybe. But never say never. Jarrett said he had a good personal relationship with Vince, but would never do business with him.

I don't think I need to say anymore. He won't do business with Vince. What more is there to say? He created his own company, just so he could compete against Vince. That should say it all, really.

But if TNA and the wrestlers turn their back on Jarrett, a company he created, wrestlers he gave a second chance to, could you blame him?

No, but I just don't think it would happen at all.

Who knows, but it would be the biggest shock we have seen in a long ass time.

I've seen far more shocking. Eric Bischoff coming to Raw rubs its balls over the situation you're describing. This wouldn't be shocking, per se, because it's happened so much before. I'll watch for it, but first let's wait for Jeff to lose a company he owns to one of his employees. No employee, no matter who he is, is ever that important to get his employer fired.

As much as I'd like to see a couple of old (or new) faces show back up on Raw like RVD, the Rock, Angle, Sting Austin, or even an ROH invasion angle, there are two big things I'd really like to see.

1) A World Title change. I'm not exactly a WWE historian, so when's the last time that happened on the free show?
2) Boobs. Preferably, Maryse's but I'd be willing to negotiate for one of the other fine ladies of the Red Brand. Obviously, would never happen in the PG era, but hey, its Live TV brutha, you never know. NOW some areola, THAT would be unbelievable.

Maybe Jeff Jarrett, but that's a maybe. He had a style quite like Ric Flair, doesn't mean anything though. I'm more sad about Bobby Lashey not going back to the WWE, that would of been amazing. The new age outlaws died out years ago. Now, this would be amazing, especially if they did just for a month. Something that would get the crowd going and the WWE universe engorged with madness. Have the Rock come back as temporary GM. Him and Cena giving a promo would get the blood going. And yes, a World Title change on Raw, and make like MVP or Kobi win it. Something new, and what the hell happen to Shelton Benjamin, put him back in the main event status, he needs a run to.

what the hell happen to Shelton Benjamin, put him back in the main event status, he needs a run to.

he's had his chances... what happend to him is he quiet openly admits he doesn't want to put the effort in to get himself to the next level, he's happy at his Mid to Upper Midcard Status... a prime example of a lazy worker who should get a Pink Slip and head on out to the Indys, it annoys me when workers are too lazy to try and get themself to the highest point that they can in the business... and they should just get the fuck out and let other people who have the determination to actualy make it to the top in...

but onto Jeff Jarrett, it would be a shocking thing to see him end up on RAW with Kipper, BG and Karen... but you're also forgetting that his main backer in TNA is Vince Russo closely followed by Dutch Mantell... aka the rest of the 'Creative' team in TNA... and im not sure if its rumor or not at this point but as far as i can tell Kurt wants Jeff off the creative team not out of the company, Kurt thinks he should have the position that Jeff has.

but i think if this happens there will probably be alot more wrestling on the shows, still shitty story lines because all kurt is is a comedy guy, and we would probably see Kurt Angle with the strap untill he hangs up his boots or TNA goes out of business... what ever one comes first.

Jarrett would remain in the company i imagine though probably as an Road Agent or as a member of Creative still... as reports only say Kurt wants him out as the 'head of creative'... what i think they should do in all honesty is get rid of the whole creative team. Russo, Dutch and Jarrett... they have James Cornette give him the book... he proved he is a great booker in SMW and OVW... or contract a huge free agent like Paul Heyman, who has stated in the past he would answer the phone if Dixie or Jeff came calling.

Okay, let’s not talk about the “problems”. We have subscriptions of issues. Getting into the “buts” just makes you an @$$. Any who, let’s run with KillBill’s imagination for a moment. “If I can NOT be serious for a moment…”

Imagine a whole “Big Bang” theory. Imagine the WWE and TNA deciding a working agreement. I think this can only be good for business and Vince and the WWE can make up for that “Invasion” debacle of 2001. There’s so many things that can happen with this. WWE can beef up and freshen up TNA’s Main Event scene and on the flip side of the coin, TNA can beef up and freshen up (and actually really help out) WWE’s Tag Team and Female divisions. My last point, the Mid – Card. The Intercontinental United States Legends X-Division category can be so huge and so packed with Dream Matches, I think we would all explode like the Mega Powers out of excitement. Of course this can only happen once, at the most, twice a year. A month of build up should be good enough with 16 shows leading to one single PPV, let’s say sometime in June and again in December to avoid running into WM and BFG. Was that all one sentence??

They could start with KillBill’s idea and then run with it again in 6 months. By the time the second “World War” takes place, we would have new Champs and new Stars to do it over again. No need, but could be used, are long drawn out storylines. Pure competition could be the focal point.

Great idea, KillBill!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back