What if Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar never left WWE?

Austinfan87

Dark Match Jobber
to me these two were great...the total package...great on the mic and great in the ring...and if they never left i think these two would be leading the company not john cena or the miz...who agrees?..if you disagree tell me why

I think Angle is probably the greatest wrestler in the business, past, present and future. I hate the fact he left WWE. I think Vince should have done more to keep him in the company, give him less days, whatever it took. Lesnar was really good, he was built very well. I think if both had stayed, the company would be vastly different. I think they would be leading the company and they could serve as mentor to people coming up like Cena, Miz etc.

We can say "If" all day but in reality they both left. However, "if" either of the two stayed, I am not sure how different the WWE would be. Lesnar would probably be on Smackdown and probably would have challenged Taker's Wrestlemania streak at some point in his career. As for Angle, I wish he still was in WWE because I would love for him to feud with Randy Orton. I know they have feuded before but not with Orton's viper gimmick. If both had stayed then we would have seen great matches, for example Lesnar/Tripe H, Lesnar/Cena, Lesnar/Taker at Wrestlemania, Lesnar/Randy Orton, Kurt Angle/Orton, Angle/Jericho, Angle/Edge, Angle/Bryan, Angle/Swagger. I know many of those have already occured but it would be entertaining to see rematches later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back