What if Eddie Gurerro Never passed?

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
I see alot of the What if threads going around, so i have a new one that i think would be awesome, I started to think about the day Eddie Guerrero tribute show and the terms of his passing, what happened and what an impact he made in regards to his status in the WWE and then it hit me, what if Eddie Gurerro never passed on, what if he was still alive today what sort of an impact would he have made?, how would Eddie have progressed in the WWE, would he have beaten batista for the world heavyweight championship?, would he have cemented his legacy as one of the greats in the WWE? or would hiis career have taken a different road?

Whats your opinion?

It was said that Eddie was going to win the world Heavyweight championship from Batista going into the survivor series Raw vs Smackdown match, I believe he probably would have scored the winning pinfall against Raw being one of the sole survivors.

Eddie's title win would probably have been short lived being defeated by Batista to reclaim the world heavyweight championship the moment Batista returned from his back injury, till then Eddie would have had classic matches with the Undertaker and many other up and coming talent on Smackdown.

Backstage Eddie would have been influental in the smackdown locker room helping many other young up and comers to reach greatness in the WWE, I can see him influencing more and more young minds such as Morrison, The Miz, and many others.

Edge probably would have stayed on Raw and never achieved his dominant reign as world champion on smackdown.

Vickie Gurerro would never haved made her debute on tv helping to elevate the career of her nephew chavo.

Benoit may never have commited the murder of his wife and son as Eddie would have been their to keep his friend in check as it was reported that Eddies death was one of the reasons Benoit started to switch.

When ECW was braught back Eddie may have been sent over to win the ECW championship and retain a strong presence in the upper midcard in the WWE.

it would have been great if he never passed away
I'd see him on ECW or maybe RAW having personal feuds like HBK is having right now on RAW,or being ECW champ for ECW hell maybe even a mentor for the younger guys on ECW...

Over all it would have been great!

R.I.P. Homes
VIVA LA RAZA
THE RACE STILL LIVES!

Where there was cloud, there was some sunshine.
I believe that if Eddie never died then Rey might still be in the upper-mid card ranks with US and Interconternental Championships. I'm not sure that he would have became a world champion because he didn't have Eddie's death to spur him on... Now, I ain't saying that Eddie's death was a good thing, heck, it was awful. 38 years old, in a hotel room, discovered by your nephew is no where justice for a great champion like Eddie.
But I'm just happy that Eddie made it all the way to the top before his death. And that his death inspired Rey to rise to the top!
But at the same time, they shouldn't have used his death to fued Rey and Chavo. It was a great fued, no doubt, but built on the wrong foundation.
The only thing that irritates me is that after the death, Vickie came to the WWE. Now you guys will say she's great at drawing heat, but the sound of her voice just makes me want to... Let me put it to you this way. If I saw her in the street, I would NOT hit the breaks...
Overall I'd like to say that Eddie's death was grim, and if there was a way he could live, I would sure as hell take it! But without it, we wouldn't of had the great Rey vs. Chavo rivalry. Plus the huge win at WM for Rey. Now you guys might argue that Rey might not have been ready for big win like that, but I believe Rey was an amazing champion and suprised that he hasn't won world championship gold since then... Rey deserves to be the champ!

I could see the following happening:
  • Guerrero wins for Team Smackdown at Survivor Series.
  • Guerrero wins World Heavyweight Championship at Royal Rumble.
  • Guerrero loses World Title to Randy Ortan at Backlash.
  • Guerrero is drafted by Paul Heyman to ECW.
  • Guerrero wins ECW from RVD and turns heel in the process.
  • Guerrero loses ECW title to ECW original(Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman)
  • Chavo joins ECW roster and reforms Los Guerreros.
  • Los Guerreros wins WWE tag team championships and moves to SD brand.
  • Guerrero is drafted to RAW in 2007 draft.
  • Guerrero wins IC Title from Jeff Hardy.
  • Guerrero loses IC title to Umaga.

That's how in my mind I see Eddie Guerrero's career shaping out up till about summer of 2007. Most are what I personally would have loved to see.

eddie guerrero would certainly have won the whc becoming the first to win both the wwe title and whc since the split. that being said, i think wwe would've kept the belt on him for a while, perhaps continuing his feud with rey, and maybe until wrestlemania, so maybe its not such a stretch to think rey wouldve won the belt. furthermore angle wouldnt have been sent back to sd to win the title, batista wouldnt have worked through that injury, and hopefully the kerwin white character wouldve gotten over on raw. anyways after dropping the whc there are a ton of feuds eddie couldve started, backlash with rey then onto another feud, but he may have been one of the names named in the prescription scandal and sent home for a while. his return could come at raw or the newly formed ecw reverting to his monster heel persona for a feud on raw with hbk or ecw with kurt angle, who with an opponent like eddie may never have jumped ship to tna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back