What If Brock Lesnar Were Still Around?

wrestlingfanusa

Occasional Pre-Show
ok this thread is not gonna be grammer perfection prob little to none anyway i wanted to ask everyone's opinion wat if brock lesnar never left the wwe would he still be on top we all know he was john cena's kryptonite or however it is spelled hes the one that cena always lost to so would cena be the one selling out arenas all over the us or would brock being doing it bc remember brock destroyed everyone in the wwe in the short time he was there just imagine if lesnar was still here i think he would be dominating the wwe kinda like cena does lesnar if u put him in there today then look at the main competition if he was to show up on raw he could always state he already whooped cena and undertaker now other ppl there would be cm punk which i think he would go over against mason ryan vs lesnar would prob see lesnar go over and mark henrys push would never happen only guy i see him getting derailed by is possible big zeke orton or maybe cena bc cena is the top guy right now and mite want to get revenge on his loss the first two feuds he would probably be in would be with cena and undertaker so wat does everyone think does everyone think cena would still be in the top spot and who would u think would be a good oponent for lesnar its very early and i don't like to use periods so deal with it i know its rambling but oh well :) thanks

He wasn't Cena's kryptonite. Back then Cena was the upper midcard heel and Brock was the top face of the brand. Cena could've never beaten Brock cleanly it wouldn't have been believable.

But to answer your question I think Cena, Orton and Batista wouldn't have been pushed so soon. With top guys like Brock, Goldberg, and The Rock leaving the WWE were desperate to create new stars and build up main eventers. So they gave both Triple H and JBL the spotlight for a very long time only for them to put over the young main eventers at Wrestlemania 21. I think that wouldn't have been the case had Brock never left. I think they were planning HHH Vs Lesnar for Wrestlemania 21 or so I read so I think at least Batista would have never gotten a huge push. At least not that soon.

well yea i kinda see wat your saying bout cena and u make good point but i do agree it looked like they were building that mach up triple hhh and lesnar i think they were gonna have him go over the game not sure but i think it seems that cena kinda has stolen the direction that lesnar had i think he wouldve gone over triple h and then hbk i mean the only problem is who if anyone would be the one to derail lesnar i know that sounds kinda silly but nobody ever had a push like that he got a undertaker/andre the giant push like that in my eyes it was like that combined with goldberg who do u or anyone else see that wouldve stopped him hte only people i can see that wouldve stopped him would be batista lashley a debuting great khali now for feuds to oddly and strangly answer my question is i think they would have a storyline where orton came to be the legend killer where his father did that segment and instead of taker i think it would be orton facing lesnar at wrestlemania other feuds nowadaysi think big zeke i mean when he gave the big show a f5 everyone was in awe so yea i think those are the ppl he would be against khali batista lashley not sure bout todays superstars

@wrestlingfanusa
I won't even bother reading your wall of text. Please use those goddamn PUNCTUATION MARKS :lmao:

Brock Lesnar would be the face of SmackDown instead of Randy Orton. I see him as champion for quite some time. He will be the top heel, and he might be challenging The undertaker's streak at wrestlemania.

gee well keehlnate i think i stated in my thread i created that i wasnt going use punctuation marks in also to your response i dont see him on smackdown he was already the face of smackdown for too long i dont think they would keep him there i think he would be on raw and john cena would be on raw too or if brock lesnar stayed on smackdown as u suggested then i think that survivor series would be way more important with a team cena vs team lesnar and i do agree if lesnar had stayed i think he mite be the guy to end takers streak at mania bc if he stayed then thats the only guy who wouldve made sense unlike cena ppl buyed into him and his winning streak unlike cena who was pushed down ppls throats when lesnar left as the second choice

John Cena was massivly over at WMXX the night Lesner wrestled his last match. If Lesner were still here, John Cena would be opposite him in terms of top level stars in the company. Orton still would have gotten to World Champion status IMO, but Batista would have been the one to suffer. Being nothing more then a bodyguard at the time, that's where his career highlights would have ended. With Evolution eventually doomed to end, and no World Championships to begin a singles career, Batista would have floated before being released, and no one would have thought twice about it.

John Cena was massivly over at WMXX the night Lesner wrestled his last match. If Lesner were still here, John Cena would be opposite him in terms of top level stars in the company. Orton still would have gotten to World Champion status IMO, but Batista would have been the one to suffer. Being nothing more then a bodyguard at the time, that's where his career highlights would have ended. With Evolution eventually doomed to end, and no World Championships to begin a singles career, Batista would have floated before being released, and no one would have thought twice about it.

yes cena was way over before brock ever left, however it was lesnar leaving the (kayfabe) turned lesnar back heel, vince does not get massively behind wrestlers that dont sign a long term deal, and seeing as how lesnar was the face of the new wwe, i dont think cena would have reached that status (top guy) had lesnar stayed. he would be a top level mid carder, would have couple transisional title runs, but would never have broken through to that top guy status. at least not as a face. he would right now be one of those guys that the internet slobbers all over saying he needs a 'chance' and needs to be 'the guy', i guarantee it. my its fun to think about.
as far as lesnar staying goes, yes he probably would have broken the streak in 05 or 06, but if they had tried to do it the past year or so after all the streak has been through and all that it means now, they wouldnt let lesnar anywhere near taker now, to 'protect' taker, if nothing else.
lesnar would have eventually have faced hhh and then hbk at 'mania, having a match of the year both times. they never would have pushed lashley/khali/umaga/batista so hard, and if they did it would only have been to put over lesnar.
and, finally, im sure a shitload of people on these forums would be complaining about 'super-lesnar' (lol) and his ten moves of doom (lol) and how he never puts anyone over, even tho the guy is a legit monster and would definitely be carrying the banner right now.

If Lesnar had stayed he would be the top star on SmackDown. I don't think that it would affect Cena's career in any way, but Batista would not have been pushed so hard as both Batista and Lesnar had similar styles(but Lesnar being more talented).

If Lesnar had stayed, the one person that it might have been affected was Edge. Edge became the one of the faces of SmackDown with Undertaker because there were not that many main-eventers on SD. Edge would probably become an upper-carder instead of main-eventer.

This thread has been brought up many, many times, but I'll answer it since I am a fan of Brock Lesnar's work.

If he was still in the WWE, I would imagine him being stale if he still went with the "Next Big Thing" gimmick. He would most likely still be at the top, but he would likely be at the same spot that Cena is at right now (Where he would main event every show, but we would get tired of it over time).

I also believe that John Cena, Edge, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, JBL, and Batista wouldn't be where they are/were at so quickly, if it wasn't for Brock Lesnar. I just don't see it as a coincidence that as soon as Lesnar left, these guys got pushed right away. And Lesnar was destroying these guys at his time at that.

I still think that guys like Cena and Orton would've made it to where they at now, but not as quick if Brock Lesnar was still around. Almost the whole, entire WWE was centered around Brock Lesnar.

I would say pretty much what everyone else is saying here, because it is mostly a given. Brock would still be on top, i think he not only would of stayed face of Smackdown, but eventually would of became the face of Raw, the guy and face of the company period.

Yes Cena was rising when Brock was around, and i think he would have risen regardless. But he would be the #2 guy. Orton would be the #3 guy. Someone mention that Batista would be the one getting left out, i mostly disagree, and i dont agree with saying Edge wouldnt of made it either. Both of them would have still.

It would have been great to watch Brock face the John Cena over the years, and especially Randy Orton. That was a dream that i had wanted. Really wanted to see them two feud down the line as the years progressed. They had a stint match in like 2004 but that was nothing.

And of course, Triple H, HBK, and challenging Taker for "The Streak"

It would of been great to see him face, Punk, Edge, Batista and others period as well.
So many great feuds that he left out there to be dreamed about and question with all the guys i just mention and the guys that are in the company right now. Even peeps like Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler

Bottom Line- He would be "The Face" and The Guy" still, he already was and was paved too before he left.And everyone is saying just the face of Smackdown, no he would of became the face of Raw too, the Face period of the company. Cena and Orton still would of panned out, but they would be #2 and #3.

everything would be the same but would have taken a longer period ,some feuds might not have happened and those that would have would be with more attitude and aggression and Brock would have been like the Undertaker reputation

heres just a thought after people saw brock lesnar destroy everyone and then after about two years left the company does anyone think that has anything to do with why people dont like cena seems kinda like cena has took lesnars role beating triple h and hbk in a row at wrestlemania i think when ppl look at cena and lesnar they bought into lesnar more as a beast or a freak of nature and i think they feel that cena was shoved down our throats as our second choice although i think brock is stronger and more athletic but cena has more brains then lesnar it would be interesting i think both cena and lesnar are great im not cenas biggest fan at all dont like him so much hes ok at times but he does sell out everywhere he goes lesnar though the way they pushed him though he went through get this the rock was supposed to squash stone cold they were planning to have him face triple h at wrestlemania and i think go over prob same the next year with hbk he beat undertaker in hell in a cell match takers creation and he manhandled big show like no one has ever done before in history now who that came after would have taken him down the only people i saw that came in that would do it was and i know some people mite laugh at this but khali prob to destroy lesnar instead of taker bobby lashley would have been another choice i think i think he couldve been built up like he was on ecw and then faced lesnar i think thats the person that wouldve dethroned lesnar wats everyone elses thought on that anyone agree or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back