What fights do you want to see from the merger?

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Well i'm pretty sure everybody has heard of the UFC/WEC merger that was announced. I cannot find a fault in this, and one of the best things we will get from this is some fantastic fights. So i'm wondering what are some fights that you would like to see put together now that the LW divisions are merged?

The first I would choose is Donald Cerrone vs pretty much anybody. The guy is a hella exciting fighter, and always puts on great fights. Him vs some strikers in the UFC would be awesome. He is one of the greatest benefits the UFC gained in my opinion.

Another would be the winner of Pettis vs Bendo vs Edgar. I know this will happen, but I cannot wait. I love Pettis. I've always thought he was a great fighter, and when he went on World of Jenks I really became such a fan of him. Such an inspirational guy, and really exciting fighter. Same with Bendo. I cannot wait to see either one of these men fight Edgar.

So what are some fights you guys want to see now that both companies are merged together?

Well seeing as Diego Sanchez is thinking of going for another Lightweight title run i believe that Diego Sanchez vs Cerrone would be a magic fight. Watching Diego advance on him and test Cerrone and also Diego being tested in his takedown defence would euqal a fight of fireworks.
Also Diego vs Hendersen would be a great match up. both very motivated and spirutaul fighters both with outstanding cardio it would be a war to remember...

Hmmmm......

I want to see Jose Aldo vs Urijah Faber II in front of a UFC audience in a UFC octagon. That is one of the best fights to ever come out of the WEC, and i wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Hmmmm......

I want to see Jose Aldo vs Urijah Faber II in front of a UFC audience in a UFC octagon. That is one of the best fights to ever come out of the WEC, and i wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Can someone clear me up on something...
So does the UFC now have a feather weight division or has Faber and Aldo moved up to LW cause the question was only for lightweight fights and i wasnt sure if they had moved up.
Cheers.

Can someone clear me up on something...
So does the UFC now have a feather weight division or has Faber and Aldo moved up to LW cause the question was only for lightweight fights and i wasnt sure if they had moved up.
Cheers.

The UFC now has the Bantamweight division, the Featherweight division, and the WEC's Lightweight division. Faber though moved down to BW after his fight with Aldo, and we have yet to see him fight at that weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back