What do you think ? ...

LFC till i die

Mrs Drizzy <3
After watching short highlights of what happened in the Newcastle v man united match on Sky Sports News, my sister pointed out to me a very good point. My sister who supports the scum that is man united, was sure that Hanandez should of got a penalty but there was an actual claim of a penalty for Newcastle (i can't remember who the challenge was in the penalty box). I said that was more of a penalty than the claim for united's penalty but my sister said that wasn't a penalty because the Newcastle player was going away from goal and this was actully a very good point that she made for once.

So the question to you is if a player gets fouled in the box and it is a clear foul but the player was going away from goal should it still be given as a penalty ? Or should it be given as a free kick inside the penalty box ?? (even though it would be given as a penalty anyways) but i wanted to know what you think ...

Lovens should have been a penalty. Hernandez shouldn't have been but he shouldnt have been carded.

Nani should have been carded.

The rule states if there's a foul in the box it's a penalty. Simples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back