• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think of me?

We shy worth hair
I've been here almost a year at this stage and I'm just wondering what do all of you think of me? I don't post wrestling much though. unless i'm interested in the topic.

Well if you were older I'd say it would be stupid to do this kind of a thread. Its already been done twice, you know and did not earn many favorable comments from the posters.

If you want an idea of what people think about you, just look at your rep. Either way good or bad it should not bother you.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I really hate people that create their own threads to pump themselves up. However, prior to the creation of this thread, I liked you.

Not sure if that means anything.

Reactions: .
I'm cool with Sound of Madness for two reasons...

1. Named after my favorite Shinedown song
2. Posts in the non-wrestling sections, and damn well too.

Don't know much about your wrestling posting, but you're an okay dude with a decent sense of humor in the non-wrestling sections, and that's cool.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I really hate people that create their own threads to pump themselves up. However, prior to the creation of this thread, I liked you.

Not sure if that means anything.

I'm sorry i started this(Don't get me wrong thanks for all the kind words). I don't know why i started this i guess i ws just feeling self concious as i had a really bad day yesterday.

Is he the one who made that post in the music section about Nirvana that I ripped into him for?

He's a decent enough poster I guess. His lack of capital letters when they're needed annoy me slightly, but other than that he's good. At least he has opinions which are competently backed up by decent knowledge. Other than the one about Nirvana (if that was him, I actually forget). That post sticks out in my mind as being horrible and unknowledgeable. Of course, I believe he was new then and has improved. And, SoM, if that wasn't you, sorry.

All other of his posts are decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back