• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you do when your total is $/£/€ 6.66?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The other day in 7-Eleven, my total came to $6.66 (the cashier gave me an "Oh, shit" look which was pretty funny). Now, while I am not a religious man, I must admit that I am little superstitious. Thus, I bought something extra so that my total would be different. Has this ever happened to you? What did you do? Even if this hasn't happened to you, what would you have done in my place?

a lot of the time things come to £6.64 at work, I always tell the customer we reduced the price so you couldn't get £6.66...they always believe me.

Apart from last Friday (the 13th) and something came to £6.66 I just said shit, it's not your day today is it?

I give the cashier $6.66 and take my items and go on.

Give the money, get change, leave.

All right, when something seemingly impossible and tragic happens to you (e.g., a candiru swims up into your ding-dong while you're urinating in a public bathroom or you catch Sleeping Sickness from eating a sandwich from your neighborhood deli), don't say I didn't tell you so.

That's the Amazon creature, yes? I've swam in the Amazon. True story. An upload to Photobucket'll show the piranha we caught

Did you buy 4 poweraids? I think that would come to $6,66, as I bought 2 there the other day and it was $3.33

CNV00029.jpg

Brazil.jpg

That's the island we slept on the beach of, and the piranha

Sadly not, but I do think this is the most amusing pic ever taken. It's of the house of a tribe member on that island (a river island which is as big as the country I'm in now actually)
Brazil001.jpg

I say awesome, I then proceed to pay by EFTPOS because its impossible to pay that exactly in New Zealand, since there is no 1, 2 or 5 cent pieces anymore.

One of our more popular orders at my Pizza Place, a large pop and a works slice of pizza, costs $6.19. I actually get people laugh at that, and because i'm a closet wrestling fan, I just act normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back