What do people still think of me?

I still like you Milenko. Always get confused though. You Are the guy that said he was bi right? it was soo long ago.

When I start giving a fuck what people I will never meet think about me I'll let you know.

I do think I would make a very good hatchet though

I've heard of Twiztid.

From what I recall, is an American hip hop duo from Warren, Michigan. The group is composed of Jamie Spaniolo and Paul Methric, who perform under the respective personas of Jamie Madrox and Monoxide. Twiztid performs a style of hardcore hip hop known as horrorcore, and have released seven studio albums, one extended play and five compilations.

This is the guy who thinks that Kane has had more impact on wrestling than John Cena. I don't think we need to actively make fun of him. He normally takes care of it himself.

When I start giving a fuck what people I will never meet think about me I'll let you know.

Apparently you do "give a fuck" given the title of this thread that you created is "What do people still think of me?".

Aah, dammit, I should have read the posts following the one I quoted, but I'll leave my statement up anyway for emphasis.

Ok, so after listened to the song... all it seems to be about is being proud to be low class, uneducated, wiggers who, rather than try to improve their circumstances, prefer to smoke, drink, and deal in violence and misogyny all while dressed up in clown make-up and rapping --poorly. If you like that type of stuff, and if that's the "juggalo lifestyle", then honestly I don't think much of you, or them, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back