What could have been...

Carmen Bratchny - Was a main event player for awhile, but the guy fell away...never got the WZCW Title. Fell away sometime around Polley's title reign.

Apotheosis - great character who had a lot of potential (narrator for the Kingdom Come opening vignette)...real life took his character away too soon, however.

Joseph Rios - Great character. His user was terrible, though. Literally no-showed for RPs and then would book himself to win anyway. Terrible, terrible head of the fed.

Mr. Butty could have been something but he and his wife had a child just before he signed up to WZCW. It was such a good character because he is really a teacher. The entire teacher gimmick was based around himself and how he pictured the worst teacher would act like.

Brad Bomb - interesting enough character, but so boring. This guy should have been all about destroying stuff but did nothing! Similar to Scott Hammond but Hammond at least did something in his early run as Mayhem champ and a tag champ.

That's all entirely fair. Never really knew what I was doing right and wrong with Bomb. Was too inconsistent and too focused on creating a backstory and developing a character, like I was writing a novel - not a character for an e-fed. May I have missed something with Brad Bomb? Yeah, probably but meh, for a first time ever, I'm glad with what I wrote.

I know this thread is for what could've been based around wrestlers but only occasionally did I feel as if the match writer got across what had been going on from RPs.

To be honest, I don't read a ton of others RPs but I liked Michael Winters and was annoyed when I found out he had left, not sure now but I never really understood the appeal of Constantine when I first came into the fed and although they're usually good, Matt Tastic's RP an eyesore for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back