• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What could have been [Part 2]: The Hart Dynasty

Raven

Nevermore..
Ok folks it's time for part 2 in my "what could of been" series. Number one was "The NAtion of vilence" over in the TNA section, go check it out if you havent already.

Ok lets jump right into thing, here we have the Hart Dynasty, Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and Natyla they did very little other than a run as tag champs and nattie as a divas champ.

Now in stampeded wrestling before DH & Kidd got into wwe there cousin, Teddy HArt formed a new stable consisting of him, DH, Tyson,Nattie,TNA's Taylor Wilde and teD dibase jR.. That stable dominated SAtampede then they moved to FCW where they stable continued minus Taylor wilde. They did pretty good winning some championshhips here & there. Plans to call the "hart Foundation 2.0" up to the roster were made but something happened with Teddy so he was fired and that only left Ted,Tyson,DH, and Nattie.

They finnaly were all called up to the main roster, but DiBase & DH on Raw and Tyso & nattie on SD!. Skip forward a few months and DiBase is doing his thing with legacy but DH & tyson joined forces on ECW as "Teh Hart Dynasty" sip forward a few months, BAM there over.

I think what could have been was to just fire Teddy if he wasnt up to there liking and "groom" Tyson as the new leader, he could of used the gimmick of "The Last gradfuate of the HArt Dungeon" and they coulda gotten DH to just be abadass, plain and simple, I know this sounds silly, but he should have grown facial Hair, A big bushy beard, He had to much of a babyface to be concidered a threat.

Hell, they even could of brought up that Jackson Andrews guy to be in if DH was not up to the 'Anvil" role, let him take the British Bulldog role, DiBase as the Pillman role.

And down in AAA teddy formed the Hart Foundation 2.0 with Jacke evans, from what I hear he's pretty good so WWE should have snatched him up.

They needed some force behind them! If u count up all the guys I mentioned(Tyson,DH,Dibase,Nattie,JAckson,teddy,Evans) thats 7 guys right there!

Bottom line "The HArt Dynasty" could have been the next bif thing! Had they of had some force behind tyhem they could have carried the Hart family name and well just been aweosme!

So here are thequestion:
Should the HArt dynasty of gotten more members?
Shuld they have been a force in wwe just like the old foundation?
Who would you have put in this "New Foundation"?

Like always PM me the name of a guy/stable that didn't do much that you think could have gone somewhere.

I've only seen highlights of Teddy Hart online, but from what I've seen, the talent is definitely there.

It's just a shame that his 'issues' have to this point ruined an otherwise promising career.

As for the Hart Dynasty?

I'm holding out that hope that whatever idiot that split them up is fired and they can reunite and give us something resembling a tag-team division.

As for Ted Dibiase Jr, whay are they not capitalizing on the Fortunate Sons stable?

They have plenty of candidates who would benefit, including Dibiase, Rhodes, Joe Hennig, the former Husky Harris, Jimmy and Jay Uso.

Heck, if you really want to piss folks off and get them over as heels in a hurry, put four of them in the group and call them the Fourtunate Sons. Let them hold up the fingers and everything.

I know that'd make me mad!

With Vince focusing on the Entertainment and wanting to do this and that with The Big Characters, they are forgetting about the glue of wrestling and its the younger wrestlers... I think WWE is slipping right now and wrestlemania is a prime example of ruining some of these younger talents time to perform... Why wasnt Ted jr even a part of the show? Hell why hasnt Ted Jr even had any kind of an angle lately/?? Hes a much better talent than cody rhodes to me!! What about The Tag Titles and The IC title and US title?? That match on Raw with Shaemus and daniel Bryan was a much better match then most matches at Wrestlemania and could have stole the show!!! WTF???

what i think sould happen is they need someone to carry them like orton did to ted and cody !! since punk has nexus and some corre backing randy should counter with nexgen ! faction orton, ted, cody, dh smith, tyson kid
orton wwe title ted us title cody ic title hart foundation tag titles would be a strong team to counter nexus corre and big pushs for all

Why wasnt Ted jr even a part of the show? Hell why hasnt Ted Jr even had any kind of an angle lately/?? Hes a much better talent than cody rhodes to me!!

Rhodes has been amazing lately. He's been oozing personality and charisma and IMO carried the feud with Mysterio. His new, dark persona is awesome. Don't get me wrong, I love DiBiase, but he really needs to work on his mic skills and overall personality if he wants to make it in the "Entertainment" industry.

On topic, I dunno. The Hart Dynasty were definitely broken up way too soon, and it seemed like they just did it for no reason other than not having anything else to do with them. I know I was getting sick of watching them fight the Usos every week with no storyline/purpose/buildup. Not that breaking them up was the answer, but they weren't particularly entertaining as a team, either.

Teddy did wrestle on the main roster for a while in wwe.. He just didnt last longer then maybe a month or 2... The Rumor about them letting him go was instead of pre planing the match he would want to call his match while in the ring. an he carried that "I'm A Hart" ego around.. That's just something i read a few years ago right before DH NATTIE an TYSON were brought up

So here are thequestion:
Should the HArt dynasty of gotten more members?
Shuld they have been a force in wwe just like the old foundation?
Who would you have put in this "New Foundation"?

1) It wouldn't make any sense for the Hart Dynasty to get any more members unless they had something to do with the Hart wrestling school. The way they were with the two of them is fine for tag team competition and they gel well together.

2) They could've become a force given the chance but they really weren't given much of a chance at all. They had all the tools to become a really successful tag team and a really good popular gimmick for their characters that could've grown into something special given time.

3) Exactly who was in it to as it was. No need for any more. I liked the storyline with Bret Hart as their manager for a while when they first started out but he would be the only one who would be worthy of it being an original founding member himself.

They could have added Teddy Hart... I think with him there as a mouthpiece for the group they could have been a powerful stable and the real new age version of the hart foundation. I think that group could have really carried on a feud with some top guys on behalf of the family. It's a shame they got broken up so fast, they were a good tag team and could have had a serious run if wwe was willing to keep around a tag division.

What could have been? Something great. Even as they were but especially with Teddy Hart added to the stable as he can work a mic better than 99% of the WWE. Even without him though they could have done great things with the New Foundation. What they needed was a manager, because Natty can't get it done. She's all smiling and giggling as people cut on them and doesn't sell being pissed off like she should.

f it were me I would have gave them an old school edge. Maybe brought in Jimmy Hart to manage them, some custom 80's type music and get ups, made them look like they stepped out of the 1988 tag team division yet fresh and new and in an Attitude Era/WCW era stable at the same time. Could have been really cool if they rolled with it and got them some competition to feud with.

There should have never been any new members added, unless Teddy Hart was resigned. They were The HART Dynasty, not anything else! They should have been made powerful forces in the WWE, because they had potential to be the best tag team in WWE history. When they said "Better than the best- period." THEY MEANT IT!! WWE made a huge mistake breaking them up; they could have had the boys win the tag titles back and Nattie win the Divas title, thus making them a power trio in the WWE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back