• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your Opinons on CHIKARA?

DJ

I've wrestled alot of countries
For those who don't know about CHIKARA its a Indy fed that is based around
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.Its not your normal indy fed-its more comical and has wacky storylines.

Im a big fan and I always download Their Podcast A Go Go.Some of their guys are under a year in the business and are aboustly brillant.Chris Hero,Helios,Cheech,Cloudy and Mark Quackenbush are some of the best in CHIKARA and always shine.

So Whats your opinons on Chikara?Have you ever even heard of it or seen it?

I love it. Great promotion. Because of the way it's booked it'll never been held in such high esteem as ROH or other indy feds. I don't know why. It's got a little bit of everything. So what if it doesn't get several thousand people at each show like WWE & TNA. At least the people who attend CHIKARA shows pay unlike the fans at iMPACT. The comedy is amusing too. Also unlike TNA. If you like this wabbit then I suggest finding a bit of HUSTLE, it's stupid, but entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back