what are you?

P

PauLwaLL

heres a question.... are you a good ol fashion wrastlin fan, a sports entertainment fan, wwf fan, wwe fan, or other :)
personally im just a wwe fan.... im really starting to get sick of all you people that say "oh i wish real wrestlers had the titles," or "they should wrestle more then talk" listen.............. ITS A NEW AGE OF THE WWE.... more people like the entertainment then the "good ol fashin wrastlin" so just get over it or dont watch it anymore. just had to let that out :)

my bad... can a mod please move this to the wwe forum... i thot i was in it and just realized i wasnt... sorry bout that... and satan boy... go jump off a bridge or something

well how come wwf fan is not up there unless thats what u meant for wwe fan. I think wwf was "kooler" before they dropped the F and added the E (get the F out) I think that the days were midcarders were fun to watch was pretty kool, (since Hogan was steeling most of the spotlight there was a lot of talent that got stuck at the midcard level, lol) the days were the IC title was significant, the days when tag team wrestling existed, the days of the monday night wars, some of the attitude era (wasnt to fond of Mae Young giving birth to a hand, Val Venis getting his chopped off by Kaenti, and Austin being crusified) the wwf days, im a fan of that. The WWE is ok now, hopefully ECW can change to its true colors and give me an alternative to RAW and Smackdown, or i might have to give TNA a chance. i still like the WWE but i think they could do much more with it

if you're ok with the current state of WWE you're either kidding yourself or not a true wrestling fan.

"more people like the entertainment then the "good ol fashin wrastlin""

that's what McMahon's obviously banking on but i disagree. they've lost alot of their hardcore fanbase from the 90s that made RAW so popular. it's just gotten lame, this IS RASSLIN so let's see something more than friggin divas and angles that go nowhere and the 3 matches on RAW ending in DQ. without any real competition the WWE can put any garbage they want on and the dopes will still watch it, there's no alternative so they pull in decent ratings. you know something is wrong when even DX has worn thin, which it has unfortunately

I liked when it was WWF and in the Attitude era. The storylines were better, they had Stone Cold, The Rock, The Old Undertaker, DX. I miss all that, they are constantly repeating storylines, like Undertaker coming back from the dead... BORING WWE!!! I loved it then and I like it now, not love it, it can improve.

it is very repetitive. how many times are we going to be subjected to Edge vs Cena? like it's Flair/Steamboat or something, give me a break. it's just laziness. i remember a time when the show was actually exciting to watch, had good matchups and storylines. i think the WWE now is worse than it was around 1994, which is pretty bad. for all the goofiness back then at least they had some actual wrestling.

I put my vote in for "other" because i'm a 1990's ECW fan. They had great wrestling, great hardcore violence, and beautiful women. In my opinion, I prefer classic ECW. I don't mind WWF Attitude Era. The feud with Stone Cold and the Rock when he was with the Corperation. Beautiful thing WWE had once, and now they lost it.

wrong spot mother fucker! now us REAL wrestling ECW fans will jump all over this shit lol. That's like being a Chicago cubs fan, and going to a white sox game screaming "CUBS RULE" haha. I'm a wrestling fan. Where the show IS the wrestling. I mean just look at the WWE audience now days. The lights are off in the crowd. No one gets hyped up anymore. I remember during the monday night wars it was a battle at the beginning of Raw and Nitro to see who could blow off the best pyros and get the biggest pop from the crowd(which most often was the WWF). And ECW back in its heyday would open up a show with Joey styles standing in the middle of the ring with a bunch of crazed people cheering their asses off with their fists closed, hands high in the air...and then they would go into a pool of E C Dub, E C Dub chants all in unison. Now days the crowds are dead. and even with TNA...that TNA chant seems so generic. I think everything about TNA seems generic. TNA out WCW'd WCW lol

"I think everything about TNA seems generic. TNA out WCW'd WCW lol"

man you couldn't be more right. they even hold it where WCW used to film their crappy saturday night show here in Orlando

DXiRoNMaN said:
it is very repetitive. how many times are we going to be subjected to Edge vs Cena? like it's Flair/Steamboat or something...

If only it was. Then I might actually buy Summerslam. Edge is a good heel, but people are so sick of John Cena the only way he can win the title and not get booed out of the arena is to have the fucking match in his hometown. (or close enough to it anyway) They should just send Cena to ECW and let The Sandman cane the shit out of him then have Tazz sneak up from behind and choke him out. Daily.

It does not matter what type of wrestling you like, Because at the end of tha day its still classified as wresling, And i like wrestling which means i have no limitations to what i will like, Unlike someone who says they only like Shoot wrestling or, Brawling they single out a particular sub genra of wrestling, I say i like wrestling as in i am willing to watch and accept most anything wrestling related, Because no matter what at the end of the day we all like WRESTLING

grungy72 said:
It does not matter what type of wrestling you like, Because at the end of tha day its still classified as wresling, And i like wrestling which means i have no limitations to what i will like, Unlike someone who says they only like Shoot wrestling or, Brawling they single out a particular sub genra of wrestling, I say i like wrestling as in i am willing to watch and accept most anything wrestling related, Because no matter what at the end of the day we all like WRESTLING

Good point. I think if your a WRESTLING fan then you wouldnt pick sides WWE is better than this that or the other thing. I currently like TNA better because the matches never slow down, they keep me pumped and the moves they do are amazing. They put on a great show, athleticly. Maybe not when it comes to the soap opera aspect. Yes, it's true that mic skills has become a need to have in a wrestling promotion. But I think quality action in the ring trumps all.

i am a hugh wrestling fan that watchs any kind of wrestling when on i dont care wat it is but i prefer to watch wwe

I'm a Crazy () And I'm at the door looking to rock yo butt to the floor.

Lol

I am a wrestling fan and fun guy to hang out with

k... true wrestling fans... just dont post in here if thats your opinion.... its just a simple question

didnt mean anything to you... just saying it all the people who said there true wrestling fans... whatever that is... personally i think im a true wrestling fan... liked it back in the day... like it now... prob gonna like it forever

"just dont post in here if thats your opinion."

So this was pointed out to anybody?

noooooooo just for the people who said if someone picked a side they werent a true wrestling fan... dont really care about your sentence

So you don't really care about this thread in the ECW Section?

lol

i asked a mod to move it.... i guess they didnt get around to it

realblackhart said:
well how come wwf fan is not up there unless thats what u meant for wwe fan. I think wwf was "kooler" before they dropped the F and added the E (get the F out) I think that the days were midcarders were fun to watch was pretty kool, (since Hogan was steeling most of the spotlight there was a lot of talent that got stuck at the midcard level, lol) the days were the IC title was significant, the days when tag team wrestling existed, the days of the monday night wars, some of the attitude era (wasnt to fond of Mae Young giving birth to a hand, Val Venis getting his chopped off by Kaenti, and Austin being crusified) the wwf days, im a fan of that. The WWE is ok now, hopefully ECW can change to its true colors and give me an alternative to RAW and Smackdown, or i might have to give TNA a chance. i still like the WWE but i think they could do much more with it

I agree with everything you said wwf monday night war period was awesome i miss it and attitude so much its rediculous. How can vince not see what he doing to a bissuness he used to love. oh and btw if you want to give tna a a chance get the best of the x division and bloodiest brawls volume 1 on dvd i did and now i am a tna fan as well as wwe u wont be dissapointed i promise

i'm more of a traditional fan as J.R put it at Wreslte Mania 22 i'd have to say the WWF Attitude Era was the best but i like wrestling in general i even watch TNA which i like alot and has great potential to compete with WWE in a few years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back