What a absolutely wonderful morning...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
:rolleyes:

First, I wake up on 3 1/2 hours of sleep to find one of our dogs injured in the road, after being hit by a car that didn't even bother to stop (still pissed off about that). Going out to tend to it, a bird manages to sneak into the house which we still haven't captured, which has me afraid to go in my room. So, after carrying the dig to our porch in the mud and rain in cold morning weather, it bites my dad on the hand, leaving him with only his left hand working. So, still on hardly any sleep, I must take him to Middleport to get checked out, and get a prescription filled. Then we stop to ask the vet for information, all to have the dog die on the way home. And, look at that, it's not even noon yet. All because some (more than likely) idiot hunter was too bloodthirsty for his first kill of the season to take time to properly drive on a country back road at in the dark.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for stopping, buddy. Glad you were humane enough to not even stop and check after you hit a person's damn dog. My mom and dad are crying thanks to you. He was 8, he likely only had a couple years left, but he still didn't need to die like that. End rant.

And this, my friend, is why man cultivates the most sacred plant that we called marijuana.

And this, my friend, is why man cultivates the most sacred plant that we called marijuana.

:lmao:

Yeah, I'm not even so sad he died. Dogs died, and at least he was older (about 8) instead of dying young, but it just pisses me off he died of a car accident and the idiot couldn't even stop as he was too worried about hunting.

Sorry 'bout that. If that had been me, and I had found the driver, you'd see me on an episode of Cops in about a week.

Sorry 'bout that. If that had been me, and I had found the driver, you'd see me on an episode of Cops in about a week.

You sound like me. He told me if he found the driver, I'd have to cock the gun back for him because his hand is hurt. :lmao:

True story, our landlord's dog had a similar incident happen a few years back, except four wheelers instead of cars, and the dog survived. He tracked them down pretty quickly and cussed them out. He then told his daughter to, and I quote, "Go get my gun, I'm going to shoot everyone of those sons of bitches!"

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3547078 said:
You sound like me. He told me if he found the driver, I'd have to cock the gun back for him because his hand is hurt. :lmao:

True story, our landlord's dog had a similar incident happen a few years back, except four wheelers instead of cars, and the dog survived. He tracked them down pretty quickly and cussed them out. He then told his daughter to, and I quote, "Go get my gun, I'm going to shoot everyone of those sons of bitches!"

Whereabouts in Ohio do you live? I'm curious where these sorts of things are happening.

whats the guy supposed to do, stop then knock on every house to see if it's their dog?

Is the driver responsible for your dog being in the road in the first place? Do you not have doors that close in your house?

Dogs get out. Whether they jump a fence while going to the bathroom, or a window that somebody didn't close. If it did jump a fence while being let out, they could not have prevented it. Nobody stands outside with their dogs every time they do their duties. Both parties were wrong, Sign Guy for not watching his dog and the driver for not having the decency to stop and tend to the dog or call 911. It's pretty fucked up when you put the blame on one of the parties involved when both were wrong. No need to comment on the thread if you're going to make him feel even shittier than he does already.

Whereabouts in Ohio do you live? I'm curious where these sorts of things are happening.

Far South. Meigs County, about 25 miles southeast of Athens. Also so famous for being one of the major weed producers in the state and more than likely the country.

I would be afraid of the bird if I were you.

I get the feeling a reenactment of the birds is coming your family's way.

We got it out. All is good. :)

whats the guy supposed to do, stop then knock on every house to see if it's their dog?

It was right in front of our house, and their is no other house within a quarter mile of us in either direction. We are in the middle of the country.

Is the driver responsible for your dog being in the road in the first place? Do you not have doors that close in your house?

Exactly, why was your dog out by itself?

It was about 6 in the morning it was using the bathroom, as it always did. But, in hindsight, it probably wasn't smart to let him out that early anyway, as in ever. The other two dogs we have won't be doing it again, for sure. They'll be waiting til' daylight. Their black labs, so I understand how someone could hit it in the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back