• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WEW.WZ

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I am starting a new book this called, " World Extreme Wrestling."

Background Story

Nichols "The Disturbed" Taylor and Aaron "The Hamburglar" Hamler co founded the "Insane Wrestling Federation." But it didn't last long for Nick Tayor as he was released within the first month. Nick was pissed off and has something to say about it, and I quote "I was sick and tired of the politics over there. Aaron is a great guy but some of those guys who I won't mention any names, are just hard to work with. I am branching out. I am starting the WEW." The WEW is still waiting on a logo to be designed but the WEW is all about one thing, tearing down the house. WEW will air every Tuesday night at 11 pm on HBO. The WEW is to profane and graphic to be aired on regular television.

Roster
Jeff Hardy
AJ Styles
Desmond Wolfe
MVP
Low Ki
Raven
Justin Credible
Lance Storm
Teddy Hart
Jack Evans
Sim Snuka
Manu
Trent Barretta
Caylen Croft
Colt Cabanna
Sabu
Rhino
Tajiri
Jeremy Buck
Max Buck
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
More to come....

Tag Teams
Impact Players (Lance Storm and Justin Credible
Teddy Hart and Jack Evans
The Samoans (Sim Snuka and Manu)
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Generation Me (Jeremy and Max Buck
Dudebusters (Trent Baretta and Caylen Croft

Other on air talent
Founder - Nicholas "The Disturbed" Taylor
Interviewers - Brooke Adams and Josh Mathews
Commentary - Mick Foley and John Bradshaw Layfield
Ring Announcer - Lillian Garcia

The first show will be announced right here on our company's website.

Our first show will air live on pay per view, January 22 at 9:30 PM. Here is the name and card of our debut show.

New Years NightMare

Generation Me vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick to crown the first ever WEW Tag Team Champions

Tajiri vs Low Ki

Rhino vs Raven

MVP vs Desmond Wolfe

15 man Blowout Battle Royal to determine to first ever WEW World Heavyweight Champion

Card subject to change.

vpewdt.png

That is the official logo of WEW and the official theme song is "Pain" by Three Days Grace. A special thanks goes out to Three Days Grace.

Don't forget the first show is January 22 at 9:30 pm. Be there, you won't regret it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry for this inconvenience but someone has made a better logo for WEW, so it will be our new logo.

289les4.png

A special thanks goes out to Angelic Diablo for the Extreme sig. If you want an extreme sig like mine then contact Angelic Diablo.

BREAKING NEWS

WEW has signed Jerichoholic4life and Ryder to a short term contract. They will be joining the creative team and will only be working backstage. This is what WEW's founder Nicholas Taylor had to say about the signings, " Both of these guys look very impressive and I feel they can both contribute to World Extreme Wrestling. I have signed them to a short contract to see what they can do. They might get long term contracts once there contracts are up just depending on there work. The three of us have began working on WEW's debut pay per view which you can catch live on Saturday, January 22 at 9:30 PM. I have a good feeling about this....."

Nick Taylor seemed really excited about the signings and can't wait to see there work. Don't forget Saturday, January 22 at 9:30 PM the debut pay per view of WEW. You don't want to miss it.

289les4.png

Yes Jerichoholic4Life got banned. Apparently this is his third offense so me and The Disturbed are currently working on the first show. its going to be some great matches and i hope i can see you there Da prophet.

BREAKING NEWS

WEW has come to terms on the release of Jerichoholic4life. He is an idiot and we do not wish him luck in his future endeavor.

The show will be posted early this week. Maybe even as early as tomorrow. Our staff from WEW will keep you updated.

I knew this wouldn't last, considering the people that were involved. They had no experience in booking, and if they did, gave up before they started their thread. And two of the members seem to be banned every other week. Funny stuff!

I knew this wouldn't last, considering the people that were involved. They had no experience in booking, and if they did, gave up before they started their thread. And two of the members seem to be banned every other week. Funny stuff!

How great it sounds! The guy who is left doesn't even look as though he can spell. Jericho looks as though he didn't care. I see not one contribution from him, and Disturbed just, yeah.

He doesn't use caps for the letter "i". In most of his post it is written as "i" instead of I. Jut looks stupid. That Jericho guy, who knows about him. Than you have Disturbed, he said he wasn't getting banned from now on. I give you this, I don't know what to say.

No, I do, see my sig for my thoughts on Disturbed and the other guys. Have a guess on who gets what as their description.

He doesn't use caps for the letter "i". In most of his post it is written as "i" instead of I. Jut looks stupid. That Jericho guy, who knows about him. Than you have Disturbed, he said he wasn't getting banned from now on. I give you this, I don't know what to say.

No, I do, see my sig for my thoughts on Disturbed and the other guys.

Ha. Nice sig by the way. The i/I thing is something which annoys me. I prefer to be correct with my grammar or spelling etc. Obviously, not knowing the guys, I can't say anything of them. The Jerichoholic guy did have a couple of decent threads I looked at, and Disturbed, well :lmao: at what you just said about him
Congrats on the brilliant Book.

Why bother Ryder? Start your own BT so that; you don't need to rely on other people and it is better practice writing whole shows.

Poetry in Motion, are you going to do a BT?

I agree with Peep, start your own. You don't have to wait for other people. And Disturbed seems to get banned when starting these projects. Not being a prick, just stating the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back