wet23q sig shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make me a sig with Lashley Cena Taker Hogan Rock And Austin saying the past the present the future

4ddjb4h.jpg

Hey Wet23q.... I was hoping you would be able to make a sig for my Book This Brand Supremacy.

Was hopin for Supremacy written the top.
Then somewhere at the bottom have: "only available in the Book This League"
With the following wrestlers, or a selection of them: The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Christpher Daniels,Y2J,
Everything else Id just leave up 2 u....

If you could do this id really appreciate it, ill give u props of course... thanks...

After having asked for over a month, and nobody answering, I was wondering, can I have a sig with Mr. Kennedy and Chris Jericho on it please ? Or if it's too hard just Mr. Kennedy in that case.

Can I have a Mr.Kennedy Sig details:
I want a pic of him with the MITB case, him on the ladder reaching for the MITB case, a pic of him doin the GreenBay Plunge. Can I get the background like green.
Text:On the top: Mr.Kennnnnnnnnnnnedy On the Bottom:Is now MRRRRRRRRRRR.Money in the bank.

Please and thanx I'm gonna rep you for this.

How do i make it my sig.

1) Save it onto your hard-drive.
2) Go to imageshack.us
3) Browse -> Your signature -> Ok
4) When it has uploaded copy the line of text which says 'direct link'.
5) Copy the direct link into your signature (in your control panel), wrapping a set of tags around it...

e.g.

[IMG]"your direct link here"

Wet23q, can you cut photos off the internet and use them in the signs you make, because I've got a rather complicated sign I want made, and I've tried 2 people so far, and neither one can make the sign. If you think you can do it just PM me or reply to this message.

if you do choose to make the sign, I will make sure you recieve major rep points.

Can I have a Christian Cage sig? details:
I want a picture of him with the NWA title and a pic of him doing the Unprettier
Text on the top: Christian Cage
Test on the bottom: Instant Classic

can u make me a MVP sig, i dont care wat size but want it to say montel vontavious porter or mvp somewhere, thanks

can i have an MVP sig, i just want pictures of him and i want it to say ballin' somewhere, thanks that'd be awesome

for my WZCW Character, the Reality Bender Gus, could you put these 2 pics,

gus5gq8.jpg

gus2jm9.jpg

could you put the guy in those 2 pics in a dark, dark, purple and smokey background, and write, WZCW's own, "The Reality Bender" Gus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back