Went to Smackdown/ECW/Superstar tapings tonight..moderate spoilers

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Tapings for the 7/24 episode of Smackdown and one match for the 7/23 edition of Superstars. It was absolutely amazing. Everything about it was great. I had 2nd row behind the announcers, I had my 3 nephews, and my sister with me, it was their first event. My homeboy was there but he's all cool and whatnot and bought tickets on the other side of the arena. I saw a couple people I know, including more family and whatnot. I got some wrestlers autographs, The whole Hart Dynasty, Jamie Noble, Tyler Reks, Sheamus, Justin Roberts, Matt Striker, who was so badass. He walked up to us and my lil 10 year old nephew started grilling him saying things like "your breath smells like beer" and Matt Striker stayed in character the whole time, he was the shit. Somebody said something to him and he was like.. "I know everything, i'm a teacher." He was real cool and posed for pictures and signed autographs, Tyler Reks did the same and was real nice, the Hart Dynasty was quick to sign autographs but they did it and were nice enough to pose for a picture together for me. Natayla is incredibly sexy in person. Justin Roberts was real cool, I caught him after the dark match was over. But to the wrestling, some matches were meh. Finlay v Ziggler was kinda boring, Morrison vs Kane was suprisingly great. It was a hell of a night and I can't wait til the WWE comes back to Richmond.

Soooo lucky! Was striker as cute in person that he is on TV? How was the divas match? Did Jeff get a big pop? :)

Soooo lucky! Was striker as cute in person that he is on TV? How was the divas match? Did Jeff get a big pop? :)

The divas match was kinda sloppy. But wasnt that bad. Eve was pretty good. Jeff got an amazing pop. It was deafening. Striker had this 16 yr old girl clinging onto him. "OMG YOU'RE SO SEXY I LOVE YOU OMGOMGOMG" and he actually came up to us when we were waiting outside. It was really cool.

Dumb skank must have seen thoes pics. I would have clinged to him too. That's great to hear about Jeff :) And Eve has impressed me lately so it's nice to see others who think she improving!

Dumb skank must have seen thoes pics. I would have clinged to him too. That's great to hear about Jeff :) And Eve has impressed me lately so it's nice to see others who think she improving!

lol. yeah it was cool. I had fun. I took a buncha pictures, I suck at taking pictures but I tried. I put a buncha videos on youtube too.. after meeting Striker I had to make a new account so http://www.youtube.com/user/MattStrikerIsGod

hahaha Matt Striker was that cool? And cool vids! You had really good seats! No divas though :( Jeff's reaction was great!

edit: Ah I see, Eve came out with Cryme Time :)

hahaha Matt Striker was that cool? And cool vids! You had really good seats! No divas though :( Jeff's reaction was great!

edit: Ah I see, Eve came out with Cryme Time :)

Matt Striker was already badass to me because he's such a good announcer, but I mean we were standing outside at like 2 in the morning waiting for autographs or any wrestler to show up and he walked right up to us, spent like 10-15 minutes talking with me, my nephews, my sister and my friend, of course a group of other fans, he was funny, he wasn't a jerk or anything. He was a real cool dude, so my opinion of him is way higher now. Btw, video does no justice for Jeff's reaction, the immediate pop after his music first hit was insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back