• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Went To A WCPW Event Last Night

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
Saw Rey Mysterio vs Alberto El Patron (Del Rio) (people seemed to be really into Del Rio) Cody Rhodes vs Drew Galloway in Galloway's last match before he morphs back into Drew McIntyre. He said he was going become the first British World Champion. Saw Wade Barrett (Stu Barrett) hit a bull hammer and Stunner

The Mexican cup was fun. El Ligero is cool. Prince Ameen is funny and Joe Hendry is pretty good.

Exactly how many women has Prince Ameen slept with at this point? Rumor has it, he's sitting pretty at over 20,000.

And how dare you describe The Local Hero as "pretty good"?! He's class refined into the shell of a man!

Exactly how many women has Prince Ameen slept with at this point? Rumor has it, he's sitting pretty at over 20,000.

Well he's apparently sleeping with Brandi Rhodes now

And how dare you describe The Local Hero as "pretty good"?! He's class refined into the shell of a man!

I wasn't expecting the guy from Whatculture Gaming to be as good of a wrestler as he is.

I have heard good things about WCPW.

So is Wade Barrett back in wrestling? And how was the show overall?

He was at the commentator table but he did hit a bullhammer (and a stunner) on people. I'm assuming he'll probably join them.

It was really good overall. First match was a bit awkward but I think they were rookies. Rest of it was really fun. Not bad for £20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back