Wendy's has new salads. . .

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Yeah, apparently they haven't acknowledged them on their site or anywhere else yet. But they're replacing the "Garden Sensation" salads. I work at Wendys and whatnot, i've tried one of the 6 new salads. They're more premium salads I guess. New dressings, new ingredients. Apple Pecan salad, Baja salad, BLT Cobb salad, and Spicy Chicken Caesar. The side salads have been redone as well. The price has been considerably jacked up as well. 5.99$ now. 20 cents more for the side salads. For the record, the apple pecan chicken salad is the bomb. Pomegranate vinaigrette comes with it. New dressings are.. Avocado Ranch, Light Ranch, Creamy Red Jalapeno, Pomegranate vinaigrette, and um.. lemon garlic Caesar.

Salad? :wtf:

I'll take 3 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, a Spicy Shicken Sandwich, medium fries, and a large Dew.

Please and thank you.

Wendy's carries Coke products. But in all seriousness, the salads there aren't bad. The prices are, but that's because i'm cheap. I guess. I get a 50% discount. So ha.

Wendy's carries Coke products. But in all seriousness, the salads there aren't bad. The prices are, but that's because i'm cheap. I guess. I get a 50% discount. So ha.

:blink:

The Wendy's here has Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, MUG, Pepsi, and Diet Pepsi.

Well damn.. Mine has Coke, Diet Coke, Minute Maid Lemonade, Fanta Orange, sprite, Barq's, Hi-C fruit punch, and Mr. Pibb. I think I nailed them all.

Mr. Pibb :lmao:

They used to have Hi-C here, but they trimmed down their drink options. They have bottled water, but I'm pretty sure it's the same case from when they got it, since I have never seen anyone actually buy one.

Mr. Pibb :lmao:

They used to have Hi-C here, but they trimmed down their drink options. They have bottled water, but I'm pretty sure it's the same case from when they got it, since I have never seen anyone actually buy one.

Yeah, we have that too. Chocolate Milk and regular white milk too. Kids meals.

Different Wendy's are owned by different people, so I imagine they have the freedom to choose sodas.

McDonald's all have Coke products as far as I know. A Big Mac and a Pepsi sounds like sacrilege.

I want to make a "tossing salad" joke but I can't figure out how to work it into the conversation. I'm sure there's myriad options but I'm just not on my game today.

A for good intentions, F for total failure.

I want to make a "tossing salad" joke but I can't figure out how to work it into the conversation. I'm sure there's myriad options but I'm just not on my game today.

A for good intentions, F for total failure.

"My favorite Wendy's salad was always the tossed salad"

There you go.

I stopped getting salads at Wendy's long ago. I always go for a Double with everything on it, upsize it, I usually drink Barq's with and I usually get a chocolate frosty too.

I haven't had the Chicken Nuggets from Wendy's, but FUCK SALADS! If I go to Wendy's all I ever got was the Baconater large fries and a coke, but I haven't been in a while.......Damn now I want a Baconater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back