• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well enough is enough, and it's time for a change

Dexter

Undercardbob Jobberpants
No, not an Owen sig but you have to admit, it makes a good subject for a thread requesting a new sig.

Love The Joker but it's time to put him to bed. Still wanna stick with the comic theme though, but I think I might go Marvel this time. Namely, Deadpool.

Doc, I don't know how familiar you are with Deadpool, but he's a former bad guy/current good guy in the Marvel universe that started out in the X-Men comics. He's a product of the same project that created Wolverine. That's not to say that I want the sig to reflect Wolverine in any way, I'm not a fan of him, I'm just tossing that out there as background info.

I'm going to leave the magic of coming up for the look and feel of the sig to you, because you're a lot better at that than me. I just google image searched "deadpool" and there's TONS of pictures, and just about any one of them would work perfectly. If you could do it and make it look right, I'd like to incorporate the quote "Deadpool: Breaking down the fourth wall, brick by brick." into the sig as well, as that's sort of a tagline of his. I know that's a bit long, though, so if it's not possible to do that and make it look right, then just don't bother.

Thanks a TON in advance.

deadpool.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back