WELCOME HOME MACIOS - A Tie-Optional Gala

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
To update those of you who haven't been following "As The Prison Turns," KB has agreed to let Macios out of prison if Rayne and CAW (yeah, I dunno either) agree to serve the remainder of his sentence.

This thread is for celebration purposes only. Party poopers will be run out of town on a rail. Just as soon as someone provides me with a rail.

Catering will be provided by D-Man's Tasty-Things-To-Put-In-Your-Mouth Inc.

Entertainment will be provided by J-Glass doing stand-up comedy in the style of Jay Leno, accompanied by Doc filling the role of an entire late-night band using only a kazoo.

Welcome back, old friend. We've missed you!

cheers1.jpg

So Aaron Hernandez was arrested for murder... have you heard about this? So Aaron Hernandez, former New England Patriots tight end was arrested for murdering his fiance's sister's boyfriend...

I don't have a punchline. Jay Leno sucks.

And why the fuck would Rayne sacrifice himself for Macios. I like Rayne. I don't particularly care about Macios one way or the other.

My name isn't CAW. I'm not a crow. We are doing it because he deserves to be out, the sooner, the better. He made the offer, we accepted. Simple as that.

So Aaron Hernandez was arrested for murder... have you heard about this? So Aaron Hernandez, former New England Patriots tight end was arrested for murdering his fiance's sister's boyfriend...

I don't have a punchline. Jay Leno sucks.
Doc, that's your cue!

The bright side - the prison's activity will drop drastically, and I will no longer be subjected to a barrage of annoying threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back