• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome Back...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ty Burna to the Creative Team!

First of all, I want to say a massive thank you to those who took part in the application process. Truth be told, it was very difficult for us to come to the final conclusion. The reason that it has taken this long was due in part to Ty not being able to take part in the application process during the last set of shows. We only felt it fair that he be given a shot on this set of shows.

So that explains the delay. But beyond that, the matches that were handed in were great and, perhaps, better than we expected or deserved. I want to, sincerely, thank everyone who took part. We felt as though, at the end of the day, that Ty was best suited to the team at this stage. However, should spots open up in the near future, we wouldn't hesitate to reach out to those who applied.

So, once again, welcome back Ty!

TY, in my verdict, is the best choice. But still, I would've hoped for someone like Cyberpunk to be in the Creative team to learn a thing or two about it which can come in handy when an experienced Creative members steps down.

Fun fact: If we exclude Garth Black, the characters held for the longest time active as of now are all of Creative.

Flex, Mikey, Cooper, Constantine, Tastic, Blades and then Titus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back