• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome (Back) to Creative...

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Ty! We're really excited to welcome Ty back to creative. We wanted to have a strong veteran presence on the team and nobody brings that better than him.

I sense another Ty reign happening again soon...

But seriously, congratulations once again. A fine choice, I can vouch for this one.

Here is a journey of the various ways Ty and I have been on creative together (I think I have the chronology correct)

-Started with me above Ty
-Rejoined with me as the new guy, Ty as fed head
-Later, Ty rejoined below me
-Now, I've gotten to add Ty to creative (again) as fed head

Another fun way to look at it - I've been on creative every time Ty was added to the staff (you're welcome).

I'm pretty excited about this overall.

Here is a journey of the various ways Ty and I have been on creative together (I think I have the chronology correct)

-Started with me above Ty
-Rejoined with me as the new guy, Ty as fed head
-Later, Ty rejoined below me
-Now, I've gotten to add Ty to creative (again) as fed head

Another fun way to look at it - I've been on creative every time Ty was added to the staff (you're welcome).

I'm pretty excited about this overall.

I just can't quit you Harthan.

Thanks guys. I'm excited to be back on the team once again and work on WZCW being great. I know my last run ended a bit badly but I intend to redeem myself for that and I will be a far more calmer presence then the fire and brimstone person I was before.

I just can't quit you Harthan.

Thanks guys. I'm excited to be back on the team once again and work on WZCW being great. I know my last run ended a bit badly but I intend to redeem myself for that and I will be a far more calmer presence then the fire and brimstone person I was before.

You say that, but as soon as you find the booze fund ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back