Week 9: Milkyway! -versus- fromthesouth

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Triple H: Better Heel or Face?

fromthesouth is the home debater, he gets to choose which side of the debate he is on first, but he has 24 hours.

Remember to read the rules. This thread is only for the debaters.

This round ends Friday 1:00 pm Pacific

If you don't mind, I would ask that you please go first. I have an AP Biology test chapters 1-5, and a US History Test I have to study for. I'll try my hardest to squeeze in a post today. I likely will, but you going for first would make it much easier, and save the offchance that I may not get to post tonight.

HHH has an enduring legacy in the WWE. His character has amassed twelve world championships, numerous tag and midcard titles, and a reputation as one of the most successful professional wrestlers of all the times. Through his times with DX, the corporation, and the McMahon Helmsley era, HHH has been a badass whether heel or face. The question posed to us today is whether he is better as a heel or as a face. I would contend that HHH is a better heel in the aggression and rage his character exhibits is better when he doesn't have to restrain himself.

Face badasses, no matter how aggressive, have to tone down their anger in order to get the point across that their intentions are moral. This, of course, limits HHH's character. There are only so many times his family members can be attacked. DX is able to pop a crowd, but it is never long before they get stale again. This is pretty much the extent if HHH's ability to exist as a face. It may be badass at the time, but it always ends up going stale.

HHH, as a heel, can turn his ruthless aggression against anyone he chooses. His leather jacket wearing, sledgehammer carrying, water spitting, anger control lacking, badass self just shines through. As a heel, he is capable of unbridled anger. He respects no one, and beats them as such. Face HHH respects everyone, and once he gets in the ring, moves more gingerly. You can see HHH as a heel just charge and overpower his opponents.

Furthermore, as a heel HHH's cerebral assassin character is much better. As a face, he outsmarts a heel in the ring with a hidden sledgehammer or oneupsmanship in the ring. As a heel, he manipulates people and only does his own dirty work once every other option is exhausted. Merely being associated with him is enough to get anyone over as a heel.

His dastardly dealings also work to turn the most despised heels face. Randy Orton could not have gotten over as remotely likable without being destroyed by Evolution. The beating he took is only believable if delivered by HHH. Batista does not have the typical face personality, but feuding with HHH was the best thing that ever could have happened to him.

If we look at the history of HHH, we realize that his best work is done as a heel. Even in the DX days, they were heels, that were turned by the fans. He was so good as a heel that the fans turned him face by popular demand. They loved him so much that they needed to see more of him, and that's what they got.

Truly, HHH's heel work is his best.

So. I decided to put my test works down, and do whats important. Post on WZ.
Plus I've allready been at school for 9 hours today, and simply need a break from studying.

Triple H has always been quite the talent for the WWE. As it stands, the man has had one of the most accomplishing WWE careers to date. The man is a 13 time World Heavyweight Champion, and has been giving us hours upon hours of entertainment throughout his tenure in the WWE. But, theres a huge gap in the question "Is Triple H better as a heel, or as a face?" Today I will be arguing that Triple H is indeed a a better face. Why? Simple, really. Triple H cannot get over as a heel alone, He was unable to maintain heel status in 1997 during the first run of DX, and the three most defining moments of Triple H's career, all involve him being a face.

Triple H cannot get over as a heel alone
During Triple H's time as a heel, he has always had some sort of faction, to help him garner heat. We will use one of the very few times Triple H has been without a faction backing him up, as one of our main examples. Throughout 1995-1997, Triple H worked alone. As Hunter Hurst Helmsley, he was unable to get over, whatsoever. He had small amounts of sucess, but the croud just did not dig into the character. It wasn't until 1997 Triple H's career really took off. Throughout all of his days as a heel, the man has been unable to compete as a single star. He has needed a faction, to help him in garnaring his heat. Be that through help via Stephanie McMahon throughout 1999-2001, or Evolution throughout 2003-2005 the man has always had helped. Whereas, as a face he has been able to get over as himself alone. Be that through his childlike teenage self, or the more serious Triple H we've all come to love.

Degeneration X's failure to stay heel
During 1997 DX was supposed to be a heel group. As they did their heelish things, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Rick Rude were unable to stay heel, as they managed to gain more and more face heat with each passing week. Until the WWE finally gave up on them being heels, and made them full-fledge faces with the invasion of WcW. Triple H was in failure to do his job, to stay heel, to become one of the biggest faces of the company throughout 1997-1998.

The three defining moments of Triple H's career have all occured whilst he was a face (Off the Record: That headline, is way too long)

Number 1: The impersonation of the Corporation and Nation of Domination.

Number 2: Triple H's return on January 7, 2002

I'll allow you to listen to those pops, yourself.

Number 3: Probably the most important part of Triple H's career. I would probably go as far as saying, without this moment in history. Triple H would have never been a World Heavyweight Champion, or at least a sucessful one, that is.

HHH has an enduring legacy in the WWE.

A damn good one at that. The man allready had 13 World title reigns, and has at least a decade within him, assuming he doesn't hurt his quads any worse than normal.

His character has amassed twelve world championships

Incorrect, Triple H has aquired thirteen World Championships.

I would contend that HHH is a better heel in the aggression and rage his character exhibits is better when he doesn't have to restrain himself.

I have to disagree. Triple H has always played a badass character quite well, even as a Face. Triple H has two distinctive characters that he plays as a face. One, being the immature Teenager we see in DX, and the second is the serious Triple H, that runs through mansions pulverizing everything in his path.

Face badasses, no matter how aggressive, have to tone down their anger in order to get the point across that their intentions are moral.

Not necassarily. Triple H is expected to this very day to do anything it takes to win. When angry, the man holds nothing back.

He did everything but hit Randy Ortons wife with the Sledgehammer in this footage. He certainly wasn't "holding anything back"

DX is able to pop a crowd, but it is never long before they get stale again.

Of course they get a little stale after a long while. The DX storyline has been off and on, for the past four years, and has allready had 2 years under its belt in the 1990's. Theres only so far you can carry something, and Triple H
is sucking every penny for this storyline, while still staying massively over.

This is pretty much the extent if HHH's ability to exist as a face. It may be badass at the time, but it always ends up going stale.

The croud seems to disagree. When was the last time you heard Triple H get a mixed reaction, or Boo'd such as John Cena gets? Triple H's character as a face is far more dynamic, as Triple H alone.

His leather jacket wearing, sledgehammer carrying, water spitting, anger control lacking, badass self just shines through.

He is quite the heel. But hes a much better face. Just listen to the croud, they give you every answer you could possibly need. They seem to enjoy his face side, a lot more than his heel side. Which is much better for the company in the end.

As a heel, he manipulates people and only does his own dirty work once every other option is exhausted.

Funny. The last I checked Triple H isn't even able to get over as a heel without a faction. Just look at the years he has been a prominent heel. He has always had a faction on his hands during these times. Without the helps of these factions, Triple H would not be a sucessful heel. Is that Triple H being a better heel, or his faction?

His dastardly dealings also work to turn the most despised heels face. Randy Orton could not have gotten over as remotely likable without being destroyed by Evolution.

Funny you metnion Randy Orton and Evolution. You see how far that took him, don't you? After Evolution Randy Orton sunk right back to the trenched. It took him until 2007 to finally be built back up to a main event caliber heel.

The beating he took is only believable if delivered by HHH. Batista does not have the typical face personality, but feuding with HHH was the best thing that ever could have happened to him.

Agreed, but this is Batista we're talking about here. Easily the most boring main eventor ever.

If we look at the history of HHH, we realize that his best work is done as a heel.

Opinionated. You of all people should know subjective comments aren't usable in debates.

Even in the DX days, they were heels, that were turned by the fans. He was so good as a heel that the fans turned him face by popular demand

:lmao: Thats called not being able to do his job as a heel. Incase you didn't notice, the point to a heel is to make the people hate you. Triple H is much too lovable to hate.

So. I decided to put my test works down, and do whats important. Post on WZ.
Plus I've allready been at school for 9 hours today, and simply need a break from studying.

OK, well I started a new job and then got drunk, so we're even.
Triple H has always been quite the talent for the WWE. As it stands, the man has had one of the most accomplishing WWE careers to date. The man is a 13 time World Heavyweight Champion, and has been giving us hours upon hours of entertainment throughout his tenure in the WWE. But, theres a huge gap in the question "Is Triple H better as a heel, or as a face?" Today I will be arguing that Triple H is indeed a a better face. Why? Simple, really. Triple H cannot get over as a heel alone, He was unable to maintain heel status in 1997 during the first run of DX, and the three most defining moments of Triple H's career, all involve him being a face.

I'm sorry. When I think of HHH, I think of heel HHH. I think of the McMahon-Helmsley era. I think of HHH turning on HBK. HHH told Jeff Hardy on SD! back in February. Stop trying to be my friend. I've turned on every partner I've ever had.

Triple H cannot get over as a heel alone
During Triple H's time as a heel, he has always had some sort of faction, to help him garner heat. We will use one of the very few times Triple H has been without a faction backing him up, as one of our main examples. Throughout 1995-1997, Triple H worked alone. As Hunter Hurst Helmsley, he was unable to get over, whatsoever. He had small amounts of sucess, but the croud just did not dig into the character. It wasn't until 1997 Triple H's career really took off. Throughout all of his days as a heel, the man has been unable to compete as a single star. He has needed a faction, to help him in garnaring his heat. Be that through help via Stephanie McMahon throughout 1999-2001, or Evolution throughout 2003-2005 the man has always had helped. Whereas, as a face he has been able to get over as himself alone. Be that through his childlike teenage self, or the more serious Triple H we've all come to love.

Does this mean that Ric Flair will forever be a face? This is a weal argument. Ric Flair always had the Horsemen, until he had Evolution. Whenever Flair was a heel, he had a faction. I will always remember Ric Flair as a heel who had a nice run as a face. The same goes for HHH. No one can deny the he has had great runs as a face. He's reached the level that Flair and Undertaker have reached. No matter what, their status as legends, combined with how fucking awesome they are on either side of the coin prevents them, or at least makes it hard, to keep them heel. This doesn't mean that they are better faces. It just means that the crowd recognizes their status, not they aren't good as heels. I think all three of these guys are better recognized as heels, for their careers, no matter what the crowd thinks of them now.

Degeneration X's failure to stay heel
During 1997 DX was supposed to be a heel group. As they did their heelish things, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Rick Rude were unable to stay heel, as they managed to gain more and more face heat with each passing week. Until the WWE finally gave up on them being heels, and made them full-fledge faces with the invasion of WcW. Triple H was in failure to do his job, to stay heel, to become one of the biggest faces of the company throughout 1997-1998.

When DX was HBK, Rude, Chyna, and HHH they were underheels. I'm sorry, is blowing your nose into the Canadian flag a face move? This is the kind of shit DX was pulling. DX turned face during the nation parody. It's not that they started doing face things. It's just that it was hard to boo someone that funny. That's all it was. If HHH continues to do heel things and gets cheered, I don't think it is due to any fault of his. I think it's smarter fans cheering because he made them laugh. Are you going to say Edge is a face now? Was Hogan a face in nWo? They both certainly got/get their fair share of cheers. Sorry, bro. People just identify with heels sometimes, and enjoy their work.

The three defining moments of Triple H's career have all occured whilst he was a face (Off the Record: That headline, is way too long)

Number 1: The impersonation of the Corporation and Nation of Domination.

Was he doing a face presentation or a heel promo? It was a heel promo that was so awesome, it got cheers. Don't hate on quality work. The crowd appreciated the greatness they witnessed. DX was funny. That didn't make them faces. If it does, then nWo would have to be considered failures as heels, because they got plenty of cheers.

Number 2: Triple H's return on January 7, 2002

I'll allow you to listen to those pops, yourself.

Fans cheer every returning superstar. When someone has missed time, the fans start to miss them. When they come back, the fans cheer. When Orton appeared during McMahon's Millions, he came out to cheers, and had to work hard to leave to boos. It happens. People understand that Orton isn't that much of a maniacal ass. People understand HHH doesn't walk around with a sledgehammer. People also understand who makes the show better, so they get excited when those people come back. HHH just happened to stay face for a bit because the landscape of the WWE required that he do so. Did he not turn on HBK soon after? HHH will always be defined as a heel, no matter who cheers him. Let's do some word association. Hulk Hogan. American Hero. HHH. Sledgehammer. Guys go back and forth throughout their careers, but they are remembered for their body of work. HHH's body of work is as a heel, or anti hero. He has never been a true face. He's either been a badass heel or a cool heel.

Number 3: Probably the most important part of Triple H's career. I would probably go as far as saying, without this moment in history. Triple H would have never been a World Heavyweight Champion, or at least a sucessful one, that is.

[/QUOTE]

I will always remember his heel work in the McMahon-Helmsley era.

A damn good one at that. The man allready had 13 World title reigns, and has at least a decade within him, assuming he doesn't hurt his quads any worse than normal.

Incorrect, Triple H has aquired thirteen World Championships.

Fucking oops. :lmao:

I have to disagree. Triple H has always played a badass character quite well, even as a Face. Triple H has two distinctive characters that he plays as a face. One, being the immature Teenager we see in DX, and the second is the serious Triple H, that runs through mansions pulverizing everything in his path.

He is an anti hero, at best. He has never been a true face. Most of his time as a face lately, has been spent battling faces like Cena and Hardy. In those matches, he has to work heel. He's only a face when he battles Orton.

Not necassarily. Triple H is expected to this very day to do anything it takes to win. When angry, the man holds nothing back.

He did everything but hit Randy Ortons wife with the Sledgehammer in this footage. He certainly wasn't "holding anything back"

So, that makes him a true face? It makes him a less hatable heel. Big difference.

Of course they get a little stale after a long while. The DX storyline has been off and on, for the past four years, and has allready had 2 years under its belt in the 1990's. Theres only so far you can carry something, and Triple H
is sucking every penny for this storyline, while still staying massively over.

OK, so he's a face now. He will always be remembered for his battles with faces, like Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, and John Cena. His only face interactions have been with Orton, and about a week of battling with The Rock before The Rock was established as the face. When you think of HHH's legacy, you think of his picking on Mankind, the McMahon Helmsley era, the two man power trip. These are his most memorable long term angles. If the crowd happens to appreciate it, then good for them. That doesn't make him; or Edge, Flair, Undertaker, faces. It makes them cool heels.

The croud seems to disagree. When was the last time you heard Triple H get a mixed reaction, or Boo'd such as John Cena gets? Triple H's character as a face is far more dynamic, as Triple H alone.

Don't judge based on the crowd. Base it on his actions. The sledgehammer has spent quite a bit more time as a weapon of aggression than it has a weapon of defense.

He is quite the heel. But hes a much better face. Just listen to the croud, they give you every answer you could possibly need. They seem to enjoy his face side, a lot more than his heel side. Which is much better for the company in the end.

Once again, don't base the decision on the crowd. Base your decision on his actions. His actions, over time, are predominately heelish and aggressive.
Funny. The last I checked Triple H isn't even able to get over as a heel without a faction. Just look at the years he has been a prominent heel. He has always had a faction on his hands during these times. Without the helps of these factions, Triple H would not be a sucessful heel. Is that Triple H being a better heel, or his faction?

Once again, does this make Flair a bad heel? He always had factions too.

Funny you metnion Randy Orton and Evolution. You see how far that took him, don't you? After Evolution Randy Orton sunk right back to the trenched. It took him until 2007 to finally be built back up to a main event caliber heel.

Umm, OK? So, what you're saying is that after HHH attacked Orton, it took a long time for Orton to become a heel again? So, the attack by HHH made people like Orton so much that it became hard for Orton to become a heel? I think that makes HHH uberheel.

Agreed, but this is Batista we're talking about here. Easily the most boring main eventor ever.

Don't get me started. Batista is fucking awesome, and people who don't think so are looking for him to do things that are not part of his character. Rey Mysterio is far and away the worst main eventer ever. He tells no story, has no psychology, and a moveset that makes him the perfect JTTS. Batista is a 300 pound body builder. He picks people up and throws them. What the fuck do you want him to do?

Opinionated. You of all people should know subjective comments aren't usable in debates.

Are you kidding? A debate requires on to take a side. Subjective comments are everything in a debate. You need to prove that I am wrong. You're attempt at quoting Robert's Rules of Order is your way of acquiescing to my awesomeness in this point.

:lmao: Thats called not being able to do his job as a heel. Incase you didn't notice, the point to a heel is to make the people hate you. Triple H is much too lovable to hate.

Heels do heel things. Heels cheat, attack from behind, mock people, and violate trust. HHH does all of these things. If the crowd thinks he's cool, then that's on them. He is still a villain. Unless, of course, you're calling Edge the best face of the decade.

OK, well I started a new job and then got drunk, so we're even.

Sounds personal. I still got my post in on time! :p

I'm sorry.

You really should be.

When I think of HHH, I think of heel HHH. I think of the McMahon-Helmsley era. I think of HHH turning on HBK.

Subjective. Hardly usable in a debate such as this.

HHH told Jeff Hardy on SD! back in February. Stop trying to be my friend. I've turned on every partner I've ever had.

He never turned on Batista. Batista turned on him. So, I fail to see where this comes in as usable. He didn't turn on Shawn back in the DX days, Shawn turned on him. Allthough, he did turn on X-pac.

Does this mean that Ric Flair will forever be a face?

Not sure what this has to do with Triple H's being a heel and a face.

This is a weal argument.

Is it now? Interesting.

Ric Flair always had the Horsemen, until he had Evolution.

Yes he did, glad you know your Ric Flair history. This debate is about Triple H though.

Whenever Flair was a heel, he had a faction.

Meaning he couldn't get over as a heel alone. He had to have people to help him, just like Triple H.

I will always remember Ric Flair as a heel who had a nice run as a face. The same goes for HHH.

Subjective.

No one can deny the he has had great runs as a face. He's reached the level that Flair and Undertaker have reached. No matter what, their status as legends, combined with how fucking awesome they are on either side of the coin prevents them, or at least makes it hard, to keep them heel.

If the fans accept him as a face, no matter how heel he acts. That simply means hes a dang good face. No?

This doesn't mean that they are better faces. It just means that the crowd recognizes their status, not they aren't good as heels.

Funny, the croud recognized Triple H as a face, doing heelish things back in 1997, as DX too. Was Triple H considered a legend, after not even recieving his first title reign?

When DX was HBK, Rude, Chyna, and HHH they were underheels. I'm sorry, is blowing your nose into the Canadian flag a face move? This is the kind of shit DX was pulling. DX turned face during the nation parody. It's not that they started doing face things. It's just that it was hard to boo someone that funny. That's all it was.

Yet they were still intended to be heels, meaning they were unable to do their jobs correct. Obviously.

If HHH continues to do heel things and gets cheered, I don't think it is due to any fault of his. I think it's smarter fans cheering because he made them laugh. Are you going to say Edge is a face now? Was Hogan a face in nWo? They both certainly got/get their fair share of cheers. Sorry, bro. People just identify with heels sometimes, and enjoy their work.

Hey, if they enjoy it, thats fine. But that doesn't mean the overall WWE universe enjoys it, theres the everyonce in a while state/arena the WWE goes to the fans cheer the heels and boo the faces. Sure. But, overall Triple H is accepted as a face, which means hes a face. If hes trying to be a heel during these things, or acting as a heel during these things, then hes not doing his job correctly.

Was he doing a face presentation or a heel promo? It was a heel promo that was so awesome, it got cheers. Don't hate on quality work. The crowd appreciated the greatness they witnessed. DX was funny. That didn't make them faces.

They were being cheered, universally meaning they were not getting over as heels, meaning they were not doing their job correctly, meaning they are better faces, than heels.

If it does, then nWo would have to be considered failures as heels, because they got plenty of cheers.

Read above.

Fans cheer every returning superstar. When someone has missed time, the fans start to miss them. When they come back, the fans cheer. People understand that Orton isn't that much of a maniacal ass. People understand HHH doesn't walk around with a sledgehammer. People also understand who makes the show better, so they get excited when those people come back.

I never said that wasn't the case. I said that was one of the defining moments of his career, which the fact of the matter is, it was. What was he during this time, up until his heel turn on July 22, 2002? A face.

HHH just happened to stay face for a bit because the landscape of the WWE required that he do so. Did he not turn on HBK soon after? HHH will always be defined as a heel, no matter who cheers him.

Really? Triple H is defined as a heel right this minute? The guy that is facing the most over heel stable in recent memory, Legacy? The guy that fought Randy Orton. He was a heel during those times? Well, I'll be danged, all this time. I thought the fans cheered him because he was a face. Doing face actions.

Let's do some word association. Hulk Hogan. American Hero. HHH. Sledgehammer.

Funny, the Sledgehammer has been used even throughout his face days, as its always been known as the great equalizer. Austin has his chair, Triple H has his sledgehammer. Next thing I know, you're going to be spouting out lies about Stone Cold being a heel too, aren't you?

Guys go back and forth throughout their careers, but they are remembered for their body of work. HHH's body of work is as a heel, or anti hero.

Once again, bringing in subjective arguements in a debate. I can't argue agaisnt your opinion FTS, you should know this. As it is your opinion, things no matter how many facts are presented in front of a judge, will alter your opinion. We, cannot argue opinions, as this is a debate.

He has never been a true face.

Funny, hes a true face right now. When was the last time Triple H screwed someone out of a match? Exactly, he hasn't. A heel does heelish things, by cheating in matches, bringing in sledgehammers during the match, by defending his championship in clean manners. Triple H defends himself with his Sledgehammer, when 3-4 people are ganging up on him, he brings out his Sledgehammer. When hes defending his championship, he defends it cleanly, he doesn't cheat in matches. Triple H cuts face promos, he is a true face right now. You're being absurd.

He's either been a badass heel or a cool heel.

Hes certainly not a "cool" heel now.

I will always remember his heel work in the McMahon-Helmsley era.

It doesn't matter what you will always remember. Its what the fans will always remember, and they certainly won't remember his work during the McMahon-Helmsley era, over the DX era or The King of Kings era.

Fucking oops. :lmao:

Nicely done.

OK, so he's a face now. He will always be remembered for his battles with faces, like Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, and John Cena His only face interactions have been with Orton, and about a week of battling with The Rock before The Rock was established as the face..

His battles with the corporation, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, McMahon/Big Show/Spirit Squad, Umaga, Edge, and Legacy are also huge footnotes in Triple H's career you completely left out, as he was a face during all of these bouts.

By the way, you mentioned Jeff Hardy, incase you didn't notice. Triple H was a face during that feud, it was a face vs face style feud.

When you think of HHH's legacy, you think of his picking on Mankind, the McMahon Helmsley era, the two man power trip.

Subjective.

These are his most memorable long term angles. If the crowd happens to appreciate it, then good for them. That doesn't make him; or Edge, Flair, Undertaker, faces. It makes them cool heels.

Not exactly sure where Edge comes into play, as hes been boo'd as a heel everywhere he goes, outside the few smarky crouds. Flair has been boo'd as a heel, long after his prime during Evolution when he was considered to have the "legend" status you proclaim. Undertaker could light someone on fire, murdering them on TV and still be a face, because it all goes hand in hand with his gimmick of "I'm a deadman with supernatural powers"

Don't judge based on the crowd. Once again, don't base the decision on the crowd. Base your decision on his actions. His actions, over time, are predominately heelish and aggressive.

:rolleyes: Thats just silly. Without the crowd, there are no wrestlers. The croud brings in the money, and the wrestlers are there to entertain the crowd. The crowd is all that matters. If they didn't Hornswoggle would allready be out of the job.

Umm, OK? So, what you're saying is that after HHH attacked Orton, it took a long time for Orton to become a heel again? So, the attack by HHH made people like Orton so much that it became hard for Orton to become a heel? I think that makes HHH uberheel.

It took Orton all of 3 months to become a heel again. Orton fell flat on his face, and Triple H hurt his career, more than he helped. It took him 3 years to finally get back to the Main Event status he had after Triple H dang near ruined his career.

Are you kidding? A debate requires on to take a side. Subjective comments are everything in a debate. You need to prove that I am wrong. You're attempt at quoting Robert's Rules of Order is your way of acquiescing to my awesomeness in this point.

Wrong. I cannot alter your opinion, nor anything subjective about your opinion. You can go on and on as how you see Triple H as a heel, and I can go on and on as how I see Triple H as a face...The fact of the matter is, both of us have legitimate proof as to why we think such a thing. Meaning our opinions are not alterable. Debates are black and white, theres no gray areas inbetween.

Heels do heel things. Heels cheat, attack from behind, mock people, and violate trust. HHH does all of these things. If the crowd thinks he's cool, then that's on them. He is still a villain.

Triple H doesn't cheat, attack from behind, nor violate trust as face. He does mock people, but only in an inpersinating manner. Faces mock heels all the time, they simply don't mock the croud wherea a heel like Jericho would.

Unless, of course, you're calling Edge the best face of the decade.

Edge gets boo'd more than he does cheered. You're being silly.

My apologies FTS, but I'll not be able to finish out the round, assuming you reply. But, my mother is having surgery in 10 hours, and I need to get some sleep before hand. Great debating, hope you had as much fun as I did.

Clarity Of Debate - Milk sucks at spelling. Pisses me off. FTS gets this point

Punctuality: No one gets this point.

Informative: Both brought in a ton of information, but every piece of info FTS brought in, Milk rebutted it. Milk is a son of a bitch it comes to info. If its not proven, he'll tell the world.

Emotionality:
picture13.jpg

Only way I can describe milk. FTS would look to slam Milk, and with one word, he'd become such a piss off:p. I think Milk said subjective more times than TM talks about Canada or beer or bears or swimming in a lifetime. Can't not give him a point for that.

Persuasion: Milk led the charge in this one. He brought up some great information, and really, I agreed with your opinion FTS. HHH is that bastard who went against Test, who fucked with Austin, and was that dick with the year long reign. But Milk proved us both wrong. He gets this point.

TM rates this 3 points Milk to 1 points FTS

Clarity: Milky had a great starting post, but, too many grammatical errors can take away from good posts.

Point: fromthesouth

Punctuality: FTS bailed at the end.

Point: Milkyway

Informative: No matter what, this is a subjective argument. Both brought up some great instances.

Point: Split

Emotionality: FTS was pretty laid back in this debate. Milky kept going strong.

Persuasion: Milky did bring up some very good points. One part that both neglected to bring up was his year long feud with HBK. I think that was one of those defining moments as a heel. Even without that issue, FTS persuaded me. Even though right now Triple H is a face, he has been a better heel throughout his career, whether it was being with the bosses daughter, being in Evolution, kicking the shit out of Shawn.

CH David scores this fromthesouth 2.5, Milkyway 2.5

Clarity Of Debate: Read what everyone else already said about grammatical errors and the like.

Punctuality: Point goes to fromthesouth, as he had to go first even though he originally chose not to.

Informative: Milkyway! brought in a lot of information. It would have been nice to see you bring some information into the argument as well, fromthesouth.

Point: Milkyway!

Emotionality: As much as I can't stand HHH, it's obvious that Milkyway! loves him. I still fail to see why this is the case, but his arguments at least convinced me that he thinks HHH is one of the greatest wrestlers ever.

Point: Milkyway!

Persuasion: I have to give you an A for effort here, Milkyway! You tried you damnedest in this debate. I wasn't fully persuaded by your arguments, but I have to give you at least partial credit here.

tdigle's Score

fromthesouth - 2.5
Milkyway! - 2.5

Clarity: People have pointed out spelling and grammar errors, I dont give a shit about spelling and I'll be fucked if I can read grammar properly. So I'll not be taking points away for that, still, FTS does get the point for having the clearer posts.

Punctuality: I'll split this fucker

Informative: Milkyway bought in some good information and did a good job rebbutting FTS as well

Emotionality: Milky showed some strong emotion in this one, I could literally feel the tears

Persuasion: As strong as Milky came out (and this was some of his better work, and he's been nothing but great recently) FTS was able to hold him at bay, in the end he won out the day.

I score this round

fromthesouth - 2.5
Milkyway - 2.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo